Chapter 18:

"Ugh, where are they?" Grunts Charlotte.

We're currently sitting in my room waiting for the rest of our friends to get here. After we made plans on Monday the whole week seemed to fly since we all had something to look forward to. Today after school we all met up in the parking lot and decided who's going where. Austin, Rider and Mia were going to Austin's house and then Mia's to get changed and bring bags, since they're going to stay over, then come to my house. Joy and Faith were coming straight here. Derek and Wendell said they were also coming straight here and they're currently sitting downstairs with Emmett and Justin, who Malcom dropped off and told us not to wait for him or Jack since they were working extra shifts and then went back to work.

I hear the door bell ring and a minute later Faith and Joy come into my room and jump on the bed.

"Finally," Char says and rolls her eyes.

"What took you guys so long? We all left at the same time and we've got here 15 minutes before you two." I said.

"We had a delay," Faith says and smirks. And we all laugh.

"Let's go down," I say after we stopped laughing and we all got up and joined the boys on the couch.

5 minutes later, there's a knock on the door and Justin jumps up and says he wants to go open it. Two minutes later Mia and Rider join us on the couch and Austin's leaning again the door with Justin in his arms. While he's busy talking to Justin, I take the moment to look at his outfit. He's dressed in sweatpants and a T-shirt yet he still looks so hot. Wait what?! I did not say that.

"Emma," Justin says bringing me out of my thoughts. Instead of replying to him I get up and walk towards Austin and take him out of Austin's arms and put him on my hip.

"Do you like what you see?" Austin whispers in my ear so only I can hear. I raise my eyebrow and him. "I saw you staring just now." He says and smirks whilst I try and hide my blush with my hair. He looks like he's about to say something when Justin starts to speak, "Where do you guys want to watch the movie? We can watch it here or in the man-cave? I think Emma's room is a bit small for all of us."

A few minutes later we all agreed to watch it in the man-cave since there's more space and it'll be more comfy. Char, Mia and I went to make the popcorn whilst the rest of them are looking for what movie to watch. Once all 4 bowls of popcorn are down, the three of us take it to the man-cave.

"I'm so not watching a sappy romance movie," Wendell says as we walk in.

"Ugh, you suck." Joy says to him.

"How about a horror movie?" Suggests Rider.

"No way!" Charlotte says and we all look at her. "Why are you all looking at me? I'm not watching a horror movie!"

"Please Char," I say and make my puppy dog face at her.

"Emma.... you know I hate it when you give me that look," she says and I just keep looking at her, "ugh fine whatever."

"YAY," Faith says.

I smile, "Thank you, you're the best." And she rolls her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Omg that movie was fucking scary!" Charlotte says.

"It wasn't that bad," Derek says.

"Yes it was!"

"Char, you're exaggerating a little bit." Says Mia.

We just finished have just finished the first conjuring movie. And we decided to take a 5 minute break before we start the second one.