Chapter 13:

It's 7:40pm. Joy has just finished doing my hair and Faith has just finished doing my makeup, she also covered my hickeys. Mia, Faith and Joy just squealed and laughed when they saw them but Charlotte's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their socket since she knows Austin and I aren't really dating. Charlotte mouthed, you have some explaining to do later and I nodded.

"We found one!" Charlotte says bringing me back to reality. She lifts up this long dark blue dress. It's a dress that Malcom bought for me last year on my 17th birthday. It's very pretty but also very fancy so I hardly ever wear it.

"Don't you think it's too fancy?" I ask. They all shake their heads.

"It's beautiful," Charlotte says.

"I love it, always have," Joy says.

"Girl, its hot." Faith says and Joy hits her arm. We all laugh.

"I know where you're going and trust me hunny, this is perfect for it," Mia says then, "And don't you dare even think about ask me where you're going because there's no way in hell I'm telling you."

I sigh, "Ugh. Fine, pass me the dress." Charlotte gives me the dress, I go to the bathroom and change when I come back out the girls tell me how much they love it. Mia passes me black heels and I put them on. Joy passes me a black bag and I put all the things I need in it like my phone, charger, lipstick, portable charger etc.

I finish shoving all my things in my small bag and stop and look at the girls. I ask, "Do I look okay?"

"You look absolutely stunning, bae. No come on, let's go downstairs." Charlotte says. I, along with the rest of the girls nod. I look at the time and see that it's already 7:53.

We make our way out my room and walk downstairs. Emmett, Rider and Justin are in the lounge watching a Netflix movie. I didn't even know Rider was here but he probably just came to fetch Mia. I also didn't hear Malcom and Jack come home but I know they're here because I can hear Jack in the kitchen cooking dinner and I saw the light in the 'man cave' was on but I had thought that it was Emmett at that time.

"You ready to go, babe?" Rider asks Mia. She nods and comes up to me, she grabs me and hugs me tightly and whispers in my ear, "Have fun tonight, I know you'll love it."

She legs go of me and says bye to the rest of our friends by hugging each of them, while Rider raffles Justin's hair and does that man hug thing with Emmett. The two of them leave after that. Faith and Joy do the same and leave after wishing me good luck. 2 minutes after they leave a knock comes to the door.

"I'll get it!" Justin yells excitedly and goes running to the door. A minute or two later, Austin walks in holding Justin in he's arms. He and justin seem to be having a conversation, so I take the time while he's busy to look at him. He's wearing a black suit and looks hot... so hot. Yes, I did just say that Austin's hot but if you tell anyone I'll deny it.