Chapter 29

Adrianna's POV:

I wake up in my room, the sun is shining through the windows, after I called mom last night about two hours later I saw her guards looking around and I came out of the cave then dad's guards arrived also.

"Anna get up its urgent", Aiden shakes me awake.

"W- what?" I yawn.

"Dad is very piss and wants to kill Wyatt"

That capture my attention,"where are they?" I get off my bed quickly and put on my robe.

"Meeting room and dad is about to lose it", he answers.

We go to there immediately, where dad is standing in front of a half beaten Wyatt who is being hold up by two guards.

"Dad stop that's enough", I say and he snaps his head towards me.

"Adrianna you shouldn't be here", dad scowls as Wyatt watches me with guilt.

"I wouldn't let you kill him", I say and hold up my hand to stop him from talking,"but he should pay for what he did by spending that time in the dungeons", I add.

"But An-"

"Shut up you have no right to talk", I slap Wyatt as I feel my eyes heating up,"its either that or death", I snap.

He looks down in shame,"take him to the dungeons", dad orders as the guards drag Wyatt out of the room.

"I had no choice Anna, my mother is suffering and I had to help her out it was the only way!" He shouts, "Aiden tell them how much my mother is shrugging to keep a roof over her head since the queen don't have any heart against low class people in the air nation!"

I watch as Aiden turn his head away and close his eyes.

"That's enough", dad snaps.

I sigh and turn to him,"are my kidnappers being put to death?"

"Yes they really broke the law and I been trying to catch that man for years", dad says.

"Okay, how long will Wyatt be staying in the dungeons for?"

"Until his trial at court then the judge will make a decision whether he will serve time in the dungeons, hard labor or death."

"You're the judge aren't you?" I smirk.

"Yes I run this nation, but I'll see if I can reduce his years with the council, but for now go shower, have breakfast and then your mother would like to see you", he dismisses me,"also you will have two bodyguards when you go out into the city and one when you're outside the castle in the garden", he adds.

Just great.

_____

Monday

When I return back to campus yesterday everyone whispers as I walk pass them, Stella told me to ignore them and also she told me  that Aiden confessed his feelings to her so she's going to take out the dye from her hair.

I am walking to history class when Willow steps in my way,"tell you red hair friend that Aiden is mine and if she doesn't back off I wouldn't hesitate to make her get kick out of this school", she hisses.

I roll my eyes,"for your information Willow, it is Aiden who made a move on her I heard last year at a party they made out and he fell for her", I smirk and her mouth falls over.

"What?!"

"Sorry but he is into her not the other way around, so you don't stand a chance", I walk pass her.

"Also sorry to hear that Wyatt betray you, it sucks that your boyfriend was the same reason you got kidnap", she laughs.

I turn around as my eyes burn up and feel my hands heating up, "w-what you're doing?" She gasps as she stumbles back a little.

"Say something like that again and I wouldn't hesitate to burn your hair off", I snap as I feel my hands cooling down and my eyes stop burning up.

I turn around and walk into my class just as some people are staring at me with mouth open.

"What?" I frown and they all look down at their books. I roll my eyes and sit in my seat just as the teacher comes in.

Lunch

"Guys where is Grayson?" Rose asks as Michael arrive it is weird without Wyatt with them, but at least Anthony and Aiden decide to tag along too.

"I saw him went in the library earlier but that's it", Stella shrugs.

"Here he comes guys", I say and they turn their heads to the entrance where Grayson is.

**

Grayson's  POV:

One hour ago

"You wanted to see me", I enter the office and a man with golden blonde hair and deep green eyes turn and watches me with a smile.

"Yes have a seat Grayson", she smiles as I still maintain eye contact with the man, he looks familiar.

"Who is this?" I ask.

"This is king Richard, earth nation's king", she replies and I nod still confuse,"do you know the story about the earth nation's royal family?"

"Didn't the queen died along with the baby?" I frown trying to remember what my mom told me.

The king shakes his head,"that's what I told my men to tell all the nations, but that is not true. The truth was fifteen years ago a day before my son's first birthday we were under attack and my wife said the only way for our son to survive is if he grew up living a normal life, so she left with our son and I had to make up the story about her and baby dying during the attack", he explains.

"So why am I here?"

"Well as you know the nations are demanding that their heirs be crown soon, Willow already crown princess the air nation, the water nation still undecided, fire nation hopefully Adrianna and the earth nation hopefully you", headmistress says.

"What?!"

"Grayson, king Richard is your father", she explains.

"No, my father is dead", I shake my head, my mother had to struggle  when I was about ten and almost lose the house.

"I don't know what your mother told you, but I never stopped loving both of you Grayson I promise", he says.

I shake my head,"why didn't you come visit?"

"Your mother thought it would put you in danger so she never allow me to", he states.

"Do you have other kids?"

"I never remarried, I always been in love with your mother", he confesses.

"But she moved on dad, she got remarried and I have a six year old sister", I inform him.

I see hurt flashes over his face, but he cover it up with a smile, "you know you look similar to your mother same platinum blonde hair and personality."

"Yeah I get that a lot, what if I don't want to be crown prince of the earth nation?"

"Then our next generation will be lost and the mayor will get the throne after I pass away or one his children", he sighs.

Hell no I am not giving up my throne to some dude.

"Let me think about it and tell mom, before thanksgiving I'll give you an answer", I reply and he nods.

"And you can visit the castle anytime you like", he adds.

I leave as I replay everything in my head.

______________________

Another chapter and another twist, Grayson is actually a prince. 

I was going to make it Rose, but all the other nation's first born is girls so why not add a boy?

Who do you want Adrianna to choose water or fire?