My Mate is Married -Chapter 11

Ace and Seneca pictures above 😉😉⬆️

Seneca POV

I couldn't believe it. I was laying on this bed willingly — all the while being kissed (rather skillfully) by Ace, my kidnapper.

Who might I add.... just bit my neck a few hours ago and is now trying to feed me some bullsh*t story about werewolf mates.

This guy has to be a lunatic. A very hot and sexy lunatic. But still a lunatic at that.

And yet I can't deny this pull I feel towards him. Maybe it's Stockholm syndrome.... it has to be.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even notice we had moved into a different position until his hand managed to roam down my body and land right on my chest.

Uh oh - I know where this is headed. No way is this happening!

So I pushed on his chest with both my hands and he leaned to look into my eyes.

"Ace I don't want to....to..."

He placed his fingers over my lips to shoosh me "I know Seneca I'm not going to go any further than what we're doing ....just try to feel the bond we have"

He sounded so sweet and sincere that I almost believed it was real.

For a moment I thought maybe it's possible. Maybe he's a werewolf and this was some crazy destined love-  like you read about it romance novels.

Then luckily my logical side snuck in and gave me a big dose of reality. This kidnapper is trying to pull you in and maybe ...... just maybe this could be a good thing!

I'll just play along long enough to gain his trust and then I can try to sneak away again. As much as I don't want to play into his game I had to do this to get back to Maybelle.

So I took all the emotion I was feeling from this Stockholm syndrome and threw it straight into my next move.

I reached my hand up and caressed his cheek with the back of my hand and said "ok, I'll try"

Then I placed my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him towards me allowing his lips to crash down on mine.

———————————————————————————
Ace POV

After begging my mate to try to feel the bond she must have given into her emotions because before I knew it Seneca was pulling-me down so my lips could meet hers.

Sparks were flying through me from her touch and her lips pressed against mine. I had to work really hard to control myself and my wolf as I know she's not ready to fully mate yet.

I brought my left hand up to her and rubbed my thumb along her cheek as I deepened the kiss.

I pulled away and placed my lips just above her mark letting my breath just barely fan over it. This made  Seneca moan out - wanting more.

And How could I deny my mate. I leaned in and immediately started sucking and lightly biting my mark on her neck.

I continued until she was panting and breathing so heavily that I could barely contain myself. I continued to ravage my mates neck while I used my knee to spread her legs apart and let my body rest just between them.

I'm sure she could feel the bulge through my jeans because A loud moan escaped her lips as she bucked her hips upwards to meet mine.

I placed my lips back over hers and ran my tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance. When my mate refused to open up I decided to grind myself against her core and she gasped allowing me to slide my tongue inside.

We continued like that until I was in a rhythmic pattern grinding against her while I suppressed her moans with my lips.

I decided to try to take this a step further and pulled away as I reached down to the hem of my shirt. I pulled it over my head, and tossed it aside, revealing my upper body to her.

Seneca stared at me with a satisfied look on her face as her eyes roamed over me. She reached her hand out towards me and let it glide all the way from my chest down to my abs.

I leaned forward and stared into my mates lust filled eyes as I started placing small kisses down her jawline and eventually allowing my lips to land once again on her mark.

She continued rubbing her hands along my body each time getting a little closer to the edge of my jeans.

I thought this would be the perfect time to make her a little more comfortable as well and I ran my hand along her waist as i reached for the bottom of her shirt.

I started to slide her shirt up her stomach and she instantly froze and grabbed my arm with both her hands. I pulled away from her neck and looked towards her to see panic and fear etched across her face.

Her eyes were pleading with me as she said "Ace I can't ..... this is happening too fast" 

Then a single tear slid down her face. I leaned forward to kiss it away for her but she cowered away from my touch.

I pulled away a little hurt and decided to slide and sit at the edge of the bed to make her feel more at ease.
"I'm sorry Seneca, it wasn't my intention to move too fast with you..... please don't cry."

Unfortunately, saying this only made her cry more and the tears continued to flow until she was sobbing. And this time I couldn't resist I had to comfort my mate.

So I reached out and gently placed her in my lap and ran my hand through her beautiful brown hair as she sobbed against my chest.