Living A World Of Our Own

I fell asleep in Anakin's arms which to my surprise was much more comfortable than I had anticipated. I woke up seeing Anakin right where he was when he fell asleep, first time in a while. He looked so... Peaceful, I planted a kiss on his head before going to our little kitchen and making a coffee. I never really liked coffee until Master Saak Ti showed me the cappuccino, ever since I haven't drank a different type. As I turned on the Tv I heard a thump in my and Ani's room, Rushing over to the bed room I found a sleepy Anakin on the floor rubbing his head in a little pain. I chuckled a little before holding my hand out, waiting for him to take it.

Seeing her arm outstretched gave me a sneaky idea. "Thanks Snips" I pulled on her arm bringing her down on top of me. She giggled playfully trying to wriggle out of my grasp. Of course she couldn't and she finally gave up, I held her tight and stroked her Lekku as she moaned in content. Her head rested in the crevice of my neck purring lightly. "Snips?" "Yes Ani?" She lifted her head up looking at me. "Guess what!" She looked confused. "What is it?" "I ... I love you, you know that" she smiled from ear to ear. "I know" "Hey" once again she was giggling, making me to fall in love with her all over again.

"So Skyguy, what was that little surprise you told me about?" I said looking at him. "Well come with me and you'll see..." " A world of pure imagination?" Anakin laughed rubbing his thumb on my cheek. "Not quite 'Soka" Anakin says grabbing my hand and running out the door, he brings me to a quiet street. "Oh....Ani, Its Beautiful." Tears start pouring for my eyes struggling to see the mansion in front of me. "Its all yours Ahsoka." I scramble to him kissing him with passion still crying. "Really, I don't deserve this." "Yes you do, you deserve more. Leave the order with me Ahsoka." I look at him blankly not sure what to say next. "Where me can live in a world of our own, forever."

Another chapter done what do you think?