Some Quiet Time

I was so excited for me and Anakin to finally spend some quite time together at last. He gave me a couple hundred credits to get what I needed. I bought a red Swimsuit, black dress and a bit of food. I met him back in the temple he was asleep on the ship " Typical Skyguy" I shouted at him. He roled over and fell off the ship waking up. " Oh Hey snips you ready" he said stretching, I couldn't help but stare at his muscles showing through his top. "Always" I said as my Lekkus darken. "Ok lets go"

I could tell she was happy to spend time away from the council and I was too but my eagerness is more for her. I know I'm her master but who can blame me for loving her. She's Bubbly, enthusiastic and sometimes emotional. Her curves on her hips are just so different and her markings are perfect.
She caught me staring at her as I blushed we laughed but let it pass. "So Snips you got everything?" I asked "Yes Master, now lets go"

2 Hours Later:

"Hey Snips wake up were here." She woke up staring at my face as I moved away to let her see the advanced modern land scapes of the floating city. " Oh my God Master it's beautiful" she said bouncing up and down. "I thought you would like it, so what do you want too do whilst we are here?" There was an awkward silence and we both blushed. "Well if you must know I wanted, to get too know you a bit more...." she said reluctantly whilst looking down. "Fine by me Snips." Her face lit up again, I love it when she's happy. I just hope she doesn't ask about my past.

I love him with my life but I must know about his past. We get to our room. "Master I have...a Question I need you to answer." I said walking and sitting next to him on the end of his bed. "Fire away Snips" I hesitated but carried on. "Tell me about your past" he glared into my eyes as the colour faded away in them. "Ahsoka..." I interrupted him "I know but I feel a separation between us because of this." He gave in "Fine, I was a slave boy on Tatooine like my mother. We were owned by someone named Watto, I left to become a Jedi with master Qui Gon. Master Qui Gon died and Master Obi Wan Avenged him. Soon after I started having nightmares of my mother dying, so I decided to go back to Tatooine. My mother had been bought by a man called Owen Lars. But my mother got kidnapped by Tusken Raiders. She died In my arms, I killed all of them the women, men and children Raiders for what they had done" He started crying and punching the wall. I latched on to him making him face me, his knuckles were bleeding. I held my hands on his face, pulling him down on top of me as I kissed him with all the passion I could give. At first I panicked what if he wouldn't accept me but the Panic went away as her relaxed and kissed me back holding me firmly on the hips.