Chapter 35 - pt. 1

A/N: The cover you see above or to the side, was made by the lonely 9008Is! Go check out her stuff!

This chapter is NOT edited
~~~~🌸~~~~

I woke with a sudden start.

My head was pounding and my ears rang. Black dots started to cloud my vision, so I reached out and squeezed the first thing I laid my hand on. Which just happened to my Logan's leg.

"Hey, Day, stay with us okay?" Us?

I opened my eyes slightly and saw Jack and Logan sitting down in front and next to me. "How long was I out?" My voice was thick and unusual sounding. I mean, it was unusual someone could knock me out like that, but hey, there is a first time for everything.

"Not long. Five minutes maybe?" Jack answered, his features contorted in worry.

"Five minutes?" I shouted. My eyes buldged out of my head. I head never been out for five whole minutes before.

"Woah. Take it easy now Day. She hit you pretty hard." Logan wrapped an arm around my back and I crashed into his chest with a yawn. For someone reason, I was feeling uber tired now.

Probably because I just got my ass kicked and my title taken from me in two seconds.

"What happened afterwards?" I asked to no one in particular.

"The crowd got pretty upset that she hit you, called bullshit, and started charging her. It was actually a group of them that brought you over here to us." Jack gestured to our surroundings that I took in for the first time.

We were still in the Undergrounder, that much was evident, but we must've been in the back room because I had never seen this place until now.

A medium gray tone clung to the walls and there were different chairs placed in a messy circle. A old, beaten up brown table sat in the corner with what looked like scratch, or knife, marks drawn into it in aimless circles.

I shivered involuntarily at the feeling it gave me.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Logan asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and laid down on the cold concrete floor, "Let me lie here for a few moments so I can gather my bearings than go out, probably get drunk, and dance at the club." My answer was honestly what I wanted to do right now. My face hurt where she punched me. No doubt I had a bruise there, I just hadn't been able to see how bad it was.

"Riiiight." Logan eyed me like I had just grown a second head. "It's almost Monday on a school night Day. You are not going to school tomorrow with a hangover."

I peeled one of my eyelids open and glared at him. "Watch me."

Standing up, I made my way to the only door in the room which led to the bar. I slipped out the side and came back around to sit in front of Lisa.

"What can I get you Day? You took a nasty hit out there." She propped her elbows up on the counter and leaned over to whisper, "I suggest getting blasted." Then she moved back to standing normal.