"Mason, you know your part." Scott said, arriving to where the pack was meeting.

"Corey and I break into the Devenford bus and search the shoes." Mason said. Malia shot up and leaned on the table.

"We take out the TV vans." She said, motioning to Xiomara.

"Right before the whistle, coach forfeits the game." Stiles said.

"The rest of us search for a size 10, bloody sole." Liam said. Scott smiled at all of them and nodded.

"Just out of curiosity, what if it doesn't work? What if we have to go up against this thing? I don't want to bring up bad memories, but Scott still hasn't healed from what Theo did to him." Malia asked, nervously.

"No, he's not." Kira said. The rest of the pack looked at Scott, questioningly.

"She's right." Scott said and lifted up his shirt.

"It healed the night we got Lydia out of Eichen House." Scott smiled, pulling his shirt back down.

"I healed when we were all together again, when we were all a pack." Scott said.

"The beast doesn't have a pack." Liam stated.

"Not like us. We can do this guys, no one dies tonight." Scott said. Xiomara bit her lip nervously. Stiles noticed and put his hand on her shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile.

*

"So, do you like someone now?" Malia asked, as they waited for the right timing to mess up the vans.

"Stay focused Malia." Xiomara said, changing the topic.

"I am, I just want to make sure I can make bets." Malia shrugged. Xiomara looked at her and shook her head.

"You want to bet on me and who I like?" Xiomara asked.

"Hell yeah, I want to see if I can taste the sexual tension between the two of you. I usually bet on how long it would take you guys." Malia shrugged.

"I can't tell you, you'll get mad, I think." Xiomara said, shyly.

"No, I won't." Malia said.

"Yes, you will. Now we should go now." Xiomara said. Malia climbed on one and ripped out the wiring while Xiomara casted a spell to damage the wiring.

"I'll meet you at the bleachers, let me finish this one." Malia said. Xiomara nodded and jogged to the bleachers. She saw Liam get pushed on the ground and heard him groan in pain. They played another round and Xiomara went to Liam when he got benched.

"You're okay?" She asked, coming right behind him.

"Yeah, Devenford is just really good." Liam said, turning around to look at her.

"I mean you physically, not the game." She said, crouching down.

"Yeah, I'm good too. I healed right away." He smiled, showing her his arm. Xiomara nodded and looked at the game.

"Is this your first game?" Liam asked. She nodded, still watching the boys play. He watched her watch the game and smiled at how into it she was. The whistle blew and the players ran back to the benches.

"I have to go now." Liam said, standing up.

"Good luck." She smiled.

*

"Liam!" She called out, running to him. Stiles and Xiomara picked him up and hurried to the inside of the school. They entered chemistry classroom and put him on the desk. They opened his ripped jersey and looked at it disgustedly.