"Hayden? It's Scott, I know you're scared but we can help." Scott said, knocking on the door. He listened intently for her and looked at Liam.

"Can you hear her heartbeat, she's freaked out what happened?" Scott questioned.

"She was okay when she got here, I went to text you guys for two seconds and she locked herself in." Liam explained.

"Why?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know." Liam shrugged.

"Are you sure she's a chimera?" Scott questioned, wanting reassurance.

"She said she heard a voice say 'your condition improved'." Liam shrugged and they all looked at each other.

"Okay, that's unsettling." Stiles mumbled and went to the door.

"Hayden, this is Stiles. Your sister works with my dad down at the station. Just open the door, you can trust us." Stiles said, knocking on the door.

"We're going to have to tell you the truth, and it's better if it's face to face, so either you open the door or I'm going to break it open. I know you don't want to talk and that you probably won't believe us, but I gotta know if you're okay in there." Scott said. Scott got ready to break the door, but Xiomara shooed him out the way. She put her hand on the lock and recited a spell to unlock it. It opened and Xiomara stepped back. Scott opened it slowly and saw Hayden's eyes glowing. She stared at her claws and looked at them.

"I'm one of you." She said, sadly.

*

"Are you a wolf too?" Hayden asked Xiomara.

"No." Xiomara answered.

"Then what are you?" Hayden questioned.

"Don't worry about it." Xiomara said.

"Let's go." Liam said and led them to the locker room. They began blocking the entrances and Scott pulled Xiomara aside.

"I'm going to need you set a shield around the room, can you do that?" Scott asked. Xiomara nodded and went to go outside of the locker room.

"Xiomi, be careful." Liam said, grabbed her hand before she left.

"Okay." She said and smiled shyly. She walked out of the room and put jade stones all around the outside the room and began to cast the spell to make the shield around it. She then hid herself as protection. She heard footsteps and stepped into a stall as the footsteps started sounding closer. The bathroom door open and closed and she held her breath, pulling her feet higher. The door opened at closed, the footsteps sounding distant now and she sighed, putting her feet down.

"Ahhh!" She screeched as the stall door slammed open and she saw a dread doctor standing there. It took her by the hair and dragged her out of the bathroom. The shield disappeared since the one who casted it wasn't awake.

*
*
*

"Hayden." Liam called weakly as Xiomara woke up. She looked around and saw Liam with something connected to his arm and noticed that she was trapped in a clear light purple box.

"Liam." She called yet he didn't look. She realized the box was sound proof and watched as the dread doctors approached Hayden and began to do things to her.

"No, no, don't hurt her." Liam said, watching them.

"Hayden." Liam called out as the dread doctors started inspecting her. Xiomara saw how scared and worried Liam was for Hayden.

"He likes her." She mumbled and sat down. She was hurt but ignored it, knowing it wasn't important. She tried using her powers to get out but nothing worked.

Sorceress || Teen Wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें