Before reading!

Four years after I wrote Call Me Ella, I come to bring the so asked sequel. Kind of. If you remember I'm not fond of sequels, so this is just a bonus book, short and more straightforward. Long ago I made a poll to ask which sequel the readers wanted, and CME won so here we are.

I'm Still Ella takes place seven years after the end of CME, it starts right off after the epilogue, meaning the Liv's wedding. I'll try to keep the spoilers for the other books. This is, honestly, solely focused on Ella and Niall getting back together and the hardships that will entitle. But nothing too dramatic or angsty, so no worries. 

The flower I chose for this cover is Daffodils which mean new beginning (I chose it mostly because of that) and also return my affection. 

-:-:-:-

AWARE PRINCESS SERIES

book #1 - Call Me Ella {complete}
book #2 - Little Shy Ariel {complete}
book #3 - Brave Bold Belle {complete}
book #4 - It's Just Ann {complete}
book #5 - Blanca Like Snow {complete}
book #6 - Break Free Roselle {ongoing}
book #1.5 - I'm Still Ella {ongoing}

bonus - Aware Princess Series (extra material)
                 Aware Princess Series Conversations

-:-:-:-

You can meet the characters and more about me and my stories here: http://belwatson.tumblr.com

~Some rules~

1) Do not post this story anywhere else. I do not consent that anymore. If you do, it's plagiarism and it's illegal.
2) Do not promote your own story on the comments. It's rude and I will delete the comment. There are clubs on Wattpad for that sole purpose.

Happy reading!
Bel, xx