Chapter 41(You)

The Scientist(Coldplay)-Gabriella cover

"Nobody said it will be easy."
-Ashton Black🌹

Ashton Black P.O.V

"Hello."

"Hello brother."

"Layla.What's wrong?"

"Don't go crazy and all that stuff.But i think i just saw her..."

I stopped from my activity trying to process what i just heard from my sister.

"What-where!?"My voice came as a whisper until it turned into a shout.

"Calm down!"

I took a few deep breaths.She seems to know that i'm good now so she continued."I'm in Australia."

Australia.

"Melbourne,exactly."

"I thou-"Before she can finish her sentence i already called James to prepare my flight to Melbourne.

I went out from the skyscraper building called 'my office'.

I went quickly to my car and drove crazily fast.

"John searched Kenzie profile in Melbourne, Australia."

"Okay,I'm searching."

I waited for a minute."There's no Kenzie name in here,but there's some people that matched with Kenzie criteria."

"Give it all to me."

"Okay."

I ended the call as i arrived in the penthouse,i parked my car and ran to the penthouse.

I grabbed a few important things i might be needing,i put it all in the hand carry bag and stormed off from the penthouse.

My driver already waiting for me in the lobby.
So i quickly went in and with that we drove off to the airport.

-------------------------------

"Sr,would you like some drinks or food?"
I was woken up feeling dry in my throat.

"Water,please."She gave me the water and walked away after i told her i don't need anything anymore.

I drank all the water and rubbed my eyes.I looked at my watch and it's night time.

We will land around 30 minutes.I picked my laptop and went to the file that John gave me.
I scrolled down the file,but still found nothing interesting.

There's around 50 people,and i selected some that i think could be possibly Kenzie.I never thought this before.

I indeed went to Australia but only at the big city.I should thought that she will change everything,everything about her.So she will look like another person and i can't find her.