Chapter 39(SHE'S GONE!)

Say You Love Me-Jessie Ware

"I'll always love you,but i'm sorry,Ashton

"I'll always love you,but i'm sorry,Ashton.I can't"
-Kenzie Landon🌹

Ashton Black P.O.V

"NO!FIND HER NOWW!"I roamed like a beast to my team and quickly dismissed them to do their job.

I looked around feeling so frustrating.

"FUCKING HELL!"I looked at the desk and swung my arms throwing away and breaking every stuff in my office room.

NOOO!

WHY KENZIE!?

WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY!?

AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!?

I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING!

I GAVE YOU MY HEART!

Earlier in the morning...

"Babe,where are you?Are you okay?"It's the tenth time but Kenzie still didn't even answering one of my calls.

"Call me if you got my message."I ended the voicemail,brushing my hair with a frustration.

I feel something odd.

Last night...

It's been a month and a half since we got back from Alaska.We celebrated New year with our friends and went to Maldives with our family for a little vacation before we're heading to our pile of works.It was tiring back from the trip, so Kenzie and i decided to rest and enjoy our last week of vacation.But we didn't really rest  for those weeks.But i really enjoyed those week though.

"Ashton,i'll be going to London to meet some of my friends."She said while she was drawing an abstract pattern on my bare chest.

I pulled her closer to me,touching her bare smooth skin.

"I'll com-"

"No,you don't have to come with me.I'll be there just for 3 days."

"But-"

"No but,okay!"She rolled her position,so she's now on top of me.

I felt the goose bumps when our naked body touched each other.

I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me.

We looked at each other eyes for minutes until she bit her lips teasingly looking to my lips.

"Okay,fine."She smiled in victory."But,when-"
She shut me up by placing her finger on my lips and caressing my jaw slowly.

"I know,stop repeating it."She smiled with a real smile,and that kind of shocked me.