Chapter 11: Meet Garry

"Let's go train now!" Lori said as we all finished a heartfelt breakfast; made by Drew, if you're wondering.

"Yup!" Bry and I yelled while Alex and Drew nodded their heads. I looked around and didn't find Shawn in the dining hall. Come to think of it, I haven't seen him since last night.

"Hey guys, where's Shawn?" I asked.

Alex, Lori and Bry gave me smirks while Drew just smiled at me.

"Whyyy? Is someone missing their ice prince?" Alex asked smirking. I huffed with a blush coating my cheeks.

"It's nothing like that! I just haven't seen him for a long time and I wanted to train with him. That's all!" I said.

They just snickered. "Yeah right." Alex said. "I hate you guys!" I shouted.

"Of course you would. Because you love someone else." Bry said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up! And we all know you've got the hots for someone in this room." I said smirking a bit at last. But it soon disappeared when Bryson wasn't fazed at all.

He instead was smirking.

"I don't care if you reveal the name you know. And that someone already knows about my feelings for her and luckily she reciprocates them." He said.

I stood there with my jaw touching the ground. (I'm just exaggerating. My jaw can't reach the ground so easily, now can it?)

"Alex!! How could you not tell me?!!" I yelled at her. She looked at me nervously.

"S..sorry? I guess?" She said unsure.

"When did this happen?! How did this happen?! And are you'll dating now?!!" I asked in one go.

"A month back. He told me during lunch break. And yes, we're dating." She said in a go.

"But you were with us during every lunch break!" I said.

"That day you were busy acting lovey dovey with your lover who just came in now." She said.

"I was not!" I said. "So you didn't deny that he was your lover eh?" Lori asked smirking too. I blushed a deep red.

I jumped slightly when I felt an arm around me. I looked to the side. Big mistake.

My lips slightly brushed against Shawn's cheek. I jumped back and I bet my face looked like a ripened tomato.

"Nice timing Shawn!" Bryson yelled.

I looked up slightly only for me to make eye contact with Shawn.

"I - I'll b - be t - t - training outside." I said stuttering a lot and swiftly moving out of the house. I heard them laugh loudly.

Oh, curse them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed and slumped down against the trunk of a tree. After running out of the house, I walked into the woods not caring where exactly I was going.

I looked around. I had found this place best for training both my powers.

But one problem.

I'm lost.

Yes, the Great Me; Melanie Grace, has no idea where she is nor does she remember the path she came from.

I groaned as my stomach grumbled a bit in hunger. It had been awhile since I had my breakfast and I was starving now.

I wonder, will the others come search for me. Well...I hope they realize that I've been missing for a awhile now and come find me. Even if it is only one of them. Heck I don't even care if Shawn came.

We all know that you want only Shawn to come find you, don't you?

Now where the hell did this thought come from?

From your one and only conscience.

And why are you here now?

Because you're all alone now and may I add; lost. And also because you've lost it. You're going insane.

Wow. Thanks. I didn't know that. Thanks for clearing it out.

Your most welcome.

I was about to say (think) something when I heard slight rustling in the bushes. I stood up and took my stance.
What if it was a monster? (Yes, Mrs. Withersfield said that we would find many different and weird creatures here, among which, some have powers and some don't. Monsters included.)

I lighted up my fist with a bright flame and even had some sparks flowing around me.

I shot some fire beams out of my hand and it burned the bushes into ashes. But I didn't hear any scream. But I'm sure there was someone there, hiding behind the bushes.

"Who's there?!" I shouted.

No response.

"Who's there?!!"

I heard some rustling in the bushes and out came a creature. A small dark red creature. My eyes widened.

"I finally found you, Melanie. I'm Garry. It's nice to meet you."

A small dark red dragon to be specific.
______________________________________

Sry that the chapter is a bit short. I'll make the next chapter longer to compensate.

Thank u!!

Keep reading~