Epilogue: It's A Love Story

Christmas Day 5 Years Later

Clarke's P.O.V.

"Daddy! Come on! Mommy and Edward are waiting for you!" Don't get me wrong, I love my daughter more than anything in the world, but she was my alarm clock. Everyone hits the snooze button the first time. "Tell your mother I'll be down in a minuet Em." Without opening my eyes I could hear my daughter bouncing down the steps to see her presents.

Eventually I did make my way downstairs where Emily and Edward were running around. You know how they say twins tend to run in the family? Well it turns out to be true because that's how we got Em and Ed. Now, the names weren't my choice. My wife insisted that they share the first letter in their name, and you know what they say. A happy wife equals a happy life, especially if the wife is a pregnant with twins werewolf.

It was actually kind of funny the way Lilly and I ended up married. The moment I realized she was still breathing I woke her up. Both of were confused at what this meant until we came to the same conclusion. We literally ran to the court house, where I had some strings to pull, and were married that day. We didn't even tell her family until we were husband and wife. Not long after that Lilly found out she was pregnant, and not long after that we found out it was twins.

So that's how we ended up here today. The kids were opening gifts as Lilly sat by me looking just as beautiful as the day we first met in that club. Even with all the ups and downs that brought us here both of us knew we wouldn't change a thing. Besides, both of us were healthy and very much alive. "Have I told you that I love you yet today Clarke?"

"No, I don't think you have." And with the slightest smirk she pulled my lips into hers for the shortest of pecks. "Well, I love you Clarke."

The End