Chapter Thirty-Eight

Sorry everyone, I mistakenly published the chapter while I was still writing it.... So I had to unpublish it because I wasn't done.

And yayyyy TDTDM just hit 5k views! THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH! It's your victory as well as mine. I couldn't have done it without you guys.

Now Enjoy. I'm updating early out of happiness.

The kiss is rough and coupled with my hands slamming against Logan's chest through his shirt, simply aggressive.

I bite down on his lip hard in an attempt to stop him but it seems to have the opposite effect because instead of it stopping Logan, it only seems to excite him more as he grabs the back of my head harshly to prop me better in place.

I try hitting him but it's a wasted effort because I'm not very strong right now and lets face it, Logan has all the physical power between us. So I am left feeling completely helpless and remembering Olivia's words.

I don't put it past Logan to force himself on you.

I should have listened to her.

Then, as if someone has been listening to my silent prayers, a phone rings all too suddenly.

Logan ignores and keeps kissing me adamantly despite my muffled protests, his hands now trailing down my side to rest firmly on my hip.

The phone rings again.

This time, Logan doesn't ignore it. Instead, with a grumble he lets go of me so gruffly that I end up nearly plummeting to the floor. I manage to steady my weak limbs and just stand there, staring at him as he angrily pulls his phone out of his pocket.

With an angry huff, Logan answers and places the phone against his ear. "Hello?" He yells out, catastrophic blue eyes lingering on me.

"Mikayla did what, Mason?" Logan yells out.

I remember those two. Mikayla is Logan's sister. From what I remember, they had a very, very rocky relationship. Definitely not the best of siblings. I also remember that she never liked me much. I didn't have much contact with the girl but from the few times we did meet, I could tell that she was a little too indifferent towards me. Mason on the other hand is Logan's close friend. Probably his only friend. That wouldn't shock me.

"Jayce did what to my sister?" Logan exhales deeply, his fingers finding their way to his blonde hair in what I can only describe as disbelief.

Jayce? That name rings a bell but I can't place it. I wonder what's going on.

"Mason, I can't leave. I'm caught up in other things." Logan's eyes find me as he emphasises the last part.

He sighs.

"Are you sure?" Logan breathes into the phone, his tone that of genuine concern "Okay, I'll come but only for a short while. Why are you even telling me all this now?"

"We'll talk when I get back. Take care of her." Logan disconnects the call and shoves it back into his pocket before staring at me squarely.

"I don't know why you're so lucky Lorena but you are." He tells me, anger written all over his face and I find myself internally hoping he won't go wild and do something we would both regret "As I'm sure you heard, I have pressing issues to attend to so I'll be leaving for a while but don't doubt that I will be back!"