Chapter Eleven

The lotion on my skin feels cool. The cooling sensation it gives me as it kisses my bare skin has always made rubbing lotion euphoric for me. It is that way at least until I massage the lotion into my wrist and it stings.

I stare at my wrist and I am annoyed. I felt the stinging sensation in the shower as well but I didn't look at my wrist then. Now that I do, I'm just upset.

Emile broke skin yesterday when he grabbed me. It should have healed by now but why hasn't it healed yet? He broke skin a bit and it's still this bad? Common! I'm a werewolf! Isn't rapid regeneration one of the perks or something?

"Yes Rena it is but for some reason, I can't heal you." I hear Scarletta's voice within me and I'm happy. She's finally talking.

"Scarletta!" I coo in happiness. I missed her so much.

"The one and only." She says "By the way, you need to get this mate of ours out of our head. I am not very comfortable with him hearing us considering you haven't marked him....stupid!" She's insulting me? Seriously? Okay, I take it back. I don't miss her anymore!

"He's stronger than me Scar, I can't mark him easily. You saw what happened last night."

"Yes, I did. That was quite nice you know. Maybe you should sneak into his room more often." My wolf is indeed very naughty, I must say!

"Shhh, Scareltta, he can hear us." I warn.

"Just block him out then. He's hearing us now, it's quite uncomfortable. Block him out like the way you block me out."

"Oh." I say feeling stupid. Why didn't I think about that?

"Because you are stupid!" Scarletta echoes.

"Oh shut up!" I say and then I try to create a mental block "Can he still hear us?"

"Yes." Scarletta says mundanely.

I focus even more and I can feel the mental block getting stronger "What about now?"

"No, It worked. But remember, it's not permanent. You have to re-enforce the block every now and then."