Chapter 24

Serenity's POV

After a long two weeks were finally back at our pack. There were some injuries and a few deaths. But soon enough the rogues that came were soon outnumbered and they retreated. We still don't know why they attacked or why they killed our pack members. Two of them which I just found out happened to be Piper's parents. So now Piper is staying in the pack house with us.. and just so happened to pick the room next to Ryland. Isaac and Ace came along with us and dragged about 100 wolves from their pack with them. Alexander said it was because they had yet to find a good territory to settle their pack so they wanted to see what Canada had to offer. The rest of their pack stayed under the care of Alpha Lennox.

The guys were busy and me and Charlie had nothing to do. So we took their wallets and hopped on Isaac and Ace so we could ride them to the mall. We also had about ten wolves trailing behind us so they could 1) protect us and 2) carry our shopping bags.

I looked over to Charlie as we all made our way through the forest. 

" Do you think it was wrong of us to take their wallets? " I asked and she shrugged. 

" Not really. We don't really have anyone else to steal money from so why not take it from them? " I nodded my head. She did have a point. We were silent for a bit until I spoke again.

" D-do you think Alexander is going to catch Alpha Briggs? " I asked as I traced small patterns on Isaac's fur. 

" To be honest.. I don't know " I nodded my head as tears threatened to fall from my eyes.

" Ren don't cry.. " She said as she steered Ace closer to us. She put her hand on my back and tears fell from my eyes.

" I-I just don't want people to keep getting hurt because of me... " 

" It's going to be ok... " She said as her eyes got a little watery.

She brought her hands up to her face " Stop crying because you're making me want to cry too " I wiped my tears as I laughed and we heard whimpers and growls. We both looked down to see the wolves nudging our legs as if to tell us to stop crying.

' You... are ok? ' Ace said to both of us in the mind link. We both nodded our heads and continued our way. Once we got to the mall I put my hand up which stopped everyone.

" You think we'll be ok going in with a bunch of wolves? I mean don't humans come to this mall? " She rolled her eyes.

" They all have probably seen a wolf once or twice in their lives, they can handle a few more. And plus you're the Luna who cares? You basically run shit around here. " She said looking back at the wolves.

" Am I right boys? " She asked and they all gave a curt nod at the same time. We eventually walked in and it immediately went silent. I looked around seeing very frightened faces and some looks of pride. Everyone cleared the way for us and the wolves growled lowly at everyone for the fact that we were being stared at. Charlie pointed to the far side of the mall and yelled.

" To H&M we ride. HYAH! " She screamed and I instantly latched onto Isaac as we all started taking off at a rapid speed. We reached H&M and hopped off and I looked over to them.

" Sit and stay " The immediately sat down and kept their eyes trained on us. We ran inside and started looking through the shirts and pants. We found a few nice things and walked over to the shoes. Only then did I notice we were the only people in the store other than the employees. As we looked over a few things I heard a timid voice.