Chapter 16

****************

She giggled to herself and said " Oh hi Zandy!! " And in slow motion I saw her pick up the knife from his chest and throw towards my face.

I quickly ducked from the incoming knife and stared at her in shock. She did not just.....I didn't even have time to think because she grabbed the knife from her mothers skull and threw it at me as well. I ducked once again and heard her giggle again. If it wasn't for her being a bit crazy right now she would already be over my knee.

I went up to her and she looked up at me innocently. She hugged my leg and smiled.

" ZANDYYYYY " She said cheerful yet deadly and let go of me going back to her parents bodies. She picked up one of her mother's arms and started waving it at herself. She waved back still smiling. She then crawled over to her father and made his lips move as if he was talking and she was mumbling incoherent things.

Ok I've had enough of this brutal shit. I picked her up over my shoulder walking towards the exit and she laid still for a second. Until suddenly she bit my arm so hard that it drew blood and I dropped her on the floor by accident. Which did not affect her at all. She got up and grabbed the nearest vase ready to through to at me.

But me being faster than her, I took it out of her hand throwing it somewhere else and picked her up on my hip holding her hands behind her back.

' Hey Alexander everything is done and we're ready to leave ' I heard Jaxon mind link me.

' Excellent..  um do me a favor and have some rope ready for me when I come '

' Why? ' He asked.

I sighed and looked down at my little messed up kitten who was thrashing in my arms. ' Just do it ' I said closing the link. When I opened the door I felt her give me a few kitten licks on my neck and I just growled. This is not the time to be getting hard again Alexander.

' Like you ever went soft ' I heard Xander mimic me in my head. I rolled my eyes at him and continued walking. About 5 more minutes of me walking and kitten jumping around in my arms trying to bite me, we finally made it to the SUVs. Every pack member here was dead and there were dead wolves everywhere.

Jaxon came up to me with Nate and they looked confused. They looked from me to kitten (who was still trying to bite me) to the bite on my arm to my semi-hard on and back to my face with their eyes in complete shock.

I took the rope from Jaxon and mumbled " Don't ask ". I tied her arms together and set her on the ground. Just as I did she was ready to take off but I grabbed her forearm and brung her back to me.

" Ok what the actual fuck? " Nate said looking extremely confused.

I sighed " It's kinda hard to explain "

Jaxon looked down and smirked " Yeah it is kinda hard "

I snapped my finger in his face " You're not helping! "

" How did this even happen? " Nate asked.

" Long story short they hitched a ride in the car to come follow us. Then they separated and Charlie started going crazy. Then I followed kittens scent which led me to a house and when I entered it she was killing her parents and eventually tried to kill me. Multiple times. " I said mumbling the last part and looking down to see her still trying to bite me while I was holding her arm.

Just then I heard someone growl extremely loud. " HE'S MINE!!! " We all looked over to see Charlie sitting in Liam's lap while sharpening her knives. Liam was trying to calm her down and the warriors were backing away slowly.