Chapter 11 "Pussycat"

Two weeks later

"Can't wait to go out and parrttaay!," Luna jumps on my bed all excited.

Every day for two weeks, I've been helping Luna with recruitment as well as training with her. The first couple of days were hard and painful, but after a while I started to get better preventing less bruises on my body. Also, just like Luna guaranteed. Leo granted me more privileges in the mansion. I am now able to eat my meals in the kitchen and have Luna in my room with the door opened. So I'm no longer lonely locked in my room.

However, I'm always being watched by East who is a member of the red eagles. He's 6' foot tall and has dark brown curly hair, dark brown eyes that almost look black, and he has full blown muscles like Montoya.

"Damn East more tattoos?," Luna splutters scanning both of his arms.

"Both my long sleeves are now finished," East responds showing off his tattoos.

"What do you think?," Luna smirks.

I gulp down my saliva glancing at Luna and East. The only one I'm close to well actually associated with is Luna, but as far as the men I have no idea how they are besides them looking scary.

"I-I like t-tattoos," I stutter like an idiot.

Luna and East start chuckling uncontrollably almost immediately after my response. I furrow my brows at the both of them not really understanding what was so funny.

"Why are you so scared?," Luna coughs from laughing so hard. Not knowing what to say, I just slump my shoulders looking at her.

"Am I that scary looking?," East asks.

"N-no uhm... I mean you just never like talk to me and your always watching me in the mansion, but never say a word," I mumble.

"I like intimidating newbies, but I now see you're a cool kiddo," East responds. I smile at East and Luna feeling like I just gained myself another friend in this mansion.

"So back to the party. Are you sure Leo said it was cool for me to go?," I steer the subject seeing East leave my room. I haven't seen much of Leo since spending most of my time helping Luna at the warehouse. As for the slaps it has stopped maybe since I haven't done shit to piss him off lately.

"Yes you're with me duh," Luna smiles.

"I don't know."

"If he gets aggressive with you. You're now ready to lay a good punch on that face of his girls seem to go crazy for," Luna confidently says throwing a hot cheeto into her mouth.

"Are you crazy?," I sigh. Luna glances at me before saying, "fine come on," grabbing my hand pulling me along with her. We make our way downstairs into a wooden two door room. As we step inside I examine every single detail.

 As we step inside I examine every single detail