Man of Steel ... Your Kids

Everyone was frozen solid, I choked on a laugh, before turning around to face Blue, "please tell me that I can call Daniel and he can just get us out of this" I hissed at him. 

Blue looked down at me, "technically he could ... if he hadn't been injected with a serum that will leave him down for the next 3 hours" he winced. 

Que the panic. 

"What the fuck is going on?" Sasha screamed as Blue pivoted away from the rest of us. 

"We need to stay calm, we can handle this, we just need to stay calm and th- oh fuck are the walls moving in?" Klaus hissed his eyes wide as they shot around the room looking at the walls. 

Here we go. 

"Shut up! Who the hell is the Shadow?" Bonnie snapped at everyone. 

The guys lips immediately tightened as Trina, Bonnie, Sasha, and Cha looked up at them. 

They knew about the Shadow? Why in the hell would they know about the Shadow? "And why would he lock us all in here?" Trina threw in her own question. 

If they all knew about the Shadow ... that could only mean that either Blue told them out of solidarity, complete bullshit, or they had had their own run ins with him. 

He wasn't just after me or Blue, or the serum. He was contacting other villains, but was it just villains or .... was he also in the market for heroes?

And what did this all add up to? What was his end goal? 

I turned away as Sasha started to twist Nate's nipple and demand answers. 

I quickly turned and followed Blue who was currently over at the bar, a drink in his hands as he stared off into space. 

I took the seat next to him and turned my whole body towards his, it was time we started laying our cards on the table. 

If the Shadow wasn't only sliding into our DM's, that means that that asshole's balls were way bigger than I had originally thought. 

I snatched Blue's drink from his grip and tossed it completely back, wincing at the burning sensation that shot down my throat. 

I slammed the empty glass back down on the table and slid it back towards Blue who was currently staring at me with an amused look on his face, but sadness was in his eyes. "Where the hell did I get you from?" he whispered. 

"Don't you remember? A dark alley way" I smirked as his lips continued to twitch. 

"Have I apologized yet?" he questioned. 

He was making me nervous, "since when does the Blake Dun apologize? And especially to a stripper for the blind?" I fake gasped. 

His lips broke as he flashed me a small smile. 

"He usually doesn't, except apparently for the girl who has his left testicle in his back pocket" he sighed as he leaned over the bar and grabbed a bottle of alcohol and poured himself another drink. 

Now something was most definitely wrong, he would never admit that, and his voice ... he almost sounded like he was about to say goodbye. 

"Alright Balder, spit it out, add another punch line to this shit show, so we can get over it already" I sighed. 

He didn't even look up at me, but the lights flickered. 

It wasn't him. 

"I thought it was over, I thought it was done ... or he wouldn't try again at least" Blue muttered to himself.