Don't Forget Evil

I was flying. 

And crying. 

But flying, none the less. 

For a solid ten seconds before my body made full contact with the water, and then the icing on top, the hard sand. 

I couldn't force the air back into my lungs as I broke surface, because I literally just had the shit kicked out of me. 

I crawled to the beach and laid on my back, trying to pull air in and out of my body, while my brain was telling everything else to abort fucking mission. 

I rolled over and finally was able to suck some air into my lungs. 

That son of a bitch. 

I sat up and looked at where he was, a small little dot among the waves. 

That didn't stop the bird I flipped him. 

I turned away and pushed my sopping wet hair out of face and continued crawling further onto the beach where the trees reached the sand. 

I'm going to need a therapist, I'm also going to sue the shit out of him once this is over for fucking distress. 

I winced and looked down at my side which looked slightly better from grained cheese, to sliced cheese. It looked like it was slightly mending itself which I can only guess is from Blake electrocuting the shit out of me. 

It still hurt like a bitch, but it originally hurt like an ass so I'll take the upgrade. 

"Jesus Christ" I muttered to myself as I stood up and limped into the trees. 

Hopefully there isn't another big ass cat here, because I just might let it eat me this time. 

I continue through the trees knowing exactly where the house was that we stayed at, after I finally made it to the clearing, I damn near died from happiness. 

I limp-ran into the house and started thanking Buddha. My eyes were immediately drawn to the small boat that was in the back of the house. 

I should probably .... go take a shower, wash my hair, eat a little. 

Yea I need to feel good in order to help that huge asshole, I can't deal with him in my weakened and dirty state. 

A small smile graced my lips, most definitely going to take a quick shower. 

Blake's POV

I'm going to fucking murder her. 

Turn her inside out, eat her heart, and then hang her from the ceiling. 

I've been sitting here wading water for a full hour and 45 minuets. 

I've counted, because for every minuet I'm going tug a strand of her beautiful hair out of her thick dumb skull. 

Mixed feelings, I know. 

I growled in anger and punched the tenth shark that had tried to take a bite of me, she was right about one thing. 

I could feel she was doing something dumb, purposefully delaying her time to come get me, which made the water around me bubble. 

I punched the shit out of another shark, causing it to immediately drop to the bottom of the ocean dead.

I've got anger issues. 

Only her. I could only allow her to treat me like this, to allow her to manipulate me like I would manipulate others. She was my fucking karma with a side of nice ass and tits.