Chapter Six

Nora was sitting on the study table in the university's library while book was opened in front of her while she was day dreaming. Sher had not call or send police or anything else since that incident she found he is her mother's student. It had been three days since that day but still nothing. She tried to call him but his phone was not working. Nora was sitting when suddenly her phone start ringing and she looked at screen it was unknown number. She sighed then picked it up.

'Salam.' Nora said

'Wasalam, It's me.' Sher said and Nora quickly sat up on the chair

'That's not your old number.' Nora asked.

'Yeah, I change because of you, so you will not disturb me.' Sher answered

'How rude?' Nora said annoyed while glaring in air whereas Sher sighed

'What's so rude in it? At least I don't make people marry on gun point.' Sher said back

'I didn't marry you on gun point.' Nora argue back

'Well you blank mail, it's same.' Sher said in his defend and Nora just stayed quite.

'I want to meet to you. Where are you at a moment.' Sher asked and she start smiling.

'Aww you already missing me husband.' Nora said teasingly

'In your dreams.' Sher replied back instantly annoyed

'You do much more then just missing me in my dreams.' Nora answered back and Sher sat still on his place. There was type of women he hate and dislike the most. Women who are immature, women who don't think before speak and women who are too bold ' and apparently his one and only wife had all these qualities very well. Sher thought then shook away his head ' she is not your wife' he said to himself when he heard Nora fake cough on other line and he came back in his senses.

'Hello, are you there?' Nora asked and he sighed

'Don't you think you are too bold for even saying this kind of stuff.' Sher asked and she start laughing

'Don't tell me that is your first time any women is flirting with you.' Nora said while laughing whereas Sher stayed quite and she slowly stopped laughing as well.

'O God, wow it is actually your first time that women is flirting with you.' Nora said surprised whereas he stayed quite. Well because she was right. He was famous not so women could flirt with him' Sher thought whereas Nora start laughing again.

'You are much more innocent and naive then I thought you are.' Nora remark teasingly and he glared in air as if glaring at her.

'Okay, enough.' Sher said getting angrily while standing up on the chair and Nora stopped laughing

'I am coming to your University to pick you up. Be ready.' Sher said and cut off the Phone while Nora looked at phone then start smiling and save his new number. Then she closed the books, pack her bag and walked out from the library towards gate to wait for him to pick her up.

Within next half an hour his car stopped in front of gate and she looked at him whereas he came out from car and she smiled. Then he walked and was about to speak up when she quickly moved and hugged him and he freeze on his place.

'I really miss you.' Nora said and he stood shocked on a place for a while then he came back in his senses and moved her away.