Chapter Forty Three

I WAS SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND AND I WANTED TO SHARE IT SO BAD I HAVEN'T PROPERLY EDITED SORRY :)

The wind whipped at a fast pace, hair flying everywhere and obstructing their vision. The smell of salt and the sea filled their noses as they stood on the side of the ship, hands gripping the railing tightly as they looked out at the endless stretch of water. Evelyn was nervous but Angus was thrilled.

He was finally going home.

The past one and a half months were extremely busy, nothing but constant court dates and paperwork officially stating their move, and legal ownership, to unmarked land. The organisation Save Angus was a worldwide hit, the story of the exposure and negative impacts of society and challenges faced released for all to see. With that, how toxic and damaging society truly is and how it affects pure people. To help roll in the donations, Angus starred in a free documentary about his life at home in isolation, versing the life of modern civilisation. The documentary was one of the most viewed on screen videos, breaking records for most views in 24 hours, a week and a month.

He was very open about it, comparing and contrasting the two places to live. He told the positive and negatives of both environments, with civilisation having more negative than positive. The story of the inside source was shared publically (with Loretta staying anonymous), highlighting the stress it had on not only him, but loved ones to ultimately make it that much harder to adapt and feel accepted.

The Organisation ended up raising 6.83 million dollars in the few months it had been running, which was more than enough to legally buy the whole of the island to make it private land. There was also enough left over to afford monthly supplies to be delivered to the island as well as equipment to make life there easier.

"We need a mattress." Angus stated, his face completely serious as he looked at Evelyn. "I refuse to sleep without a mattress." Evelyn couldn't help but laugh at him. "And chocolate in our supplies. Lots of chocolate." Evelyn once again laughed, the pen slipping from her grip she held her stomach.

"Female, have you written that down?" Angus questioned, eyes darting to the half completed list of supplies they needed to make their first trip home. He raised an eyebrow, admiring the pathetic list they had created.

"You're listing things to quickly, and half of them are useless." Evelyn laughed. "Like lots of chocolate, you need to be specific on what type." She said. "And then this one, washing machine, won't even work because we opted to have no electricity." Angus raised an eyebrow. "And you don't even wear shirts unless it's necessary."

"You're so smart it annoys me," Angus said with a grin, lunging over to her one the couch. He trapped her body beneath his own, pinning both hands above her head restricting her.

"Oi, Gus, don't do it." Evelyn warned with a laugh. Ever since the clearance went through of them going to Angus' home, Angus had been happy. Extremely happy. He had been playful, smiling all the time, joking, sarcastic, amazing in the bedroom and overall a sweet person. The bags under his eyes had disappeared and he over all felt better form not stressing and excitement taking over him.

"And what of I do?" He threatened, bending down and nipping her lip.

"Then I won't go home with you."

"That's a lie and we both know it." He retaliated not hesitating. Anyone could see straight through her empty threat. He knew deep down, Evelyn was glad to be leaving society and living a life in paradise.