I Told You... Not You! The Voices.

Dedicated to StephanieMartin027.
========

Floyd, slightly angry from being played with, stormed up to El Diablo. "You were much help, Princess." he seethed and the gorgeous blue-haired woman rolled her eyes. "This ain't my fight, Homie." Diablo said and this just pushed Floyd further into his temperamental rage.

"This ain't yo fight? This ain't you fight! YOU AIN'T WORTH NOTHING!" Floyd yelled, poking Diablo with his index finger. "Don't touch me." Diablo muttered, swatting Floyd's hand away. "What? What ya gonna do 'bout it?" Floyd jested, poking the man repetively.

"Don't touch me." Diablo said, getting angry by that time. "I wanna see something." Floyd said, rilling up Diablo. "You wanna see something?! You wanna see something?! I'LL SHOW YOU SOMETHING!" Diablo yelled and scorching hot flames bursted out from his hands.

Floyd jumped out of the way as Diablo incinerated every one of the monsters on the floors of the building. Luckily, he was able to control himself before he tore down the building. "Hey, I was just trying ta get ya there. We good right?" Floyd said, a little shocked.

Bonesnapper skipped over to the Latino man and flung her arms around him. She kissed him full on the lips, leading Diablo to be shocked at first, but he soon started kissing her back.

After a long, passionate kiss, Bonesnapper pulled back with a smirk and untangled herself. "I knew you could do it." she said with a wink as she sashayed away.

Floyd walked up to the man and whispered in his ear, "Better not get attached. She does that to everyone." Jealousy lacing the tone of the assassin. Diablo turned to him and said the least expected thing, "What can I say? Her kiss was great though, whether she kissed other men or not." He then walked away, following the female serial killer, and soon everyone was joining them.

The squad of villains filed into the lounge-like room and scanned it for any threats. (E.g. bubbling black humanoid creatures that scream like banshees.) "Stand down." Rick commanded and Bonesnapper raised a perfect eyebrow.

She strutted over to the soldier as he walked towards the door at the back of the room. "I'm guessing that you know what's in there, Rick." she said in a seducing manner and Rick gulped. "I-I told you n-not to ir-irritate me." he stuttered and Bonesnapper leaned closer to his ear.

"What am I doing?" she whispered and he shivered underneath her. "I'll b-blow your h-head off!" he said, trying to sound brave. She chuckled quietly and Rick had to struggle to not kiss her. "Come on. Do it. I dare you to." she whispered, biting the end of his ear.

Think of June. Think of June. Think of June. Bonesnapper heard as she looked at Rick slightly. "Oh I'm sure that's not going to help." she whispered and he gulped. Bonesnapper smirked as she slowly walked around him, trailing her hand down his arm. "We have... history." she whispered.

Rick decided he had had enough, he grabbed her hand with his one hand putting his other hand on the small of her back, pushing her closer to him. She giggled just before he pushed his lips against hers. He didn't really know what he was doing, but he did know that he had been longing to do it since he first laid eyes on her again.

He pressed his body closely against hers so that he could feel all of her. She held onto his strong biceps and felt every detail of them. His one hand went down towards her butt while the other cupped her cheek. She bit his lip an he moaned with pleasure. All too soon (in the soldier's opinion), Bonesnapper pulled away and laughed.

She winked at Rick Flag as she walked to the one couch, "This person better cure cancer after this crap." Rick shook himself out of his daze and walked into the room.