Fight Alongside You

Dedicated to _IAmNotAHumanBeing_ for voting on every chapter.

A loud screech filled the air as the humanoid beings ran towards the soldiers and Task Force X. Rick gave the signal to start fighting and everyone ran towards the weird things, well except for El Diablo and Boomerang.

Bonesnapper grinned as she jumped up into the air and kicked a creature in the face. The thing fell backwards but screeched at her again. Bonesnapper took out her whip and flicked it at the thing. Electricity shot through the creature and it burst into dust.

She ran on top of a car and did a round-house kick, kicking a creature away from a soldier. She jumped onto the thing and pulled out her on dagger, stabbing it in the head. The creature crumbled to dust and she ran to the next one.

She flicked her black whip and it wrapped around the thing's head. She then stabbed its forehead while it was being electrocuted. Two of the things ran towards her, realising she was the biggest threat.

She spun in the air with so much force that her foot hit the one creature, turning him into dust. She landed on the second creature's shoulders and stabbed its head, making it fall into dust.

She did a forward flip and at the same time flicked her whip, causing it to slice through a creature due to her momentum. "They're after Flag!" Floyd yelled and she looked in that direction. A group of the things were dragging Rick away and causing Bonesnapper to groan.

She ran towards him, shouting to Harley to help Boomerang, who was being attacked as well. She flicked her whip, killing a creature. She threw her dagger, hitting another one in the head. She grabbed her second dagger and stabbed the third creature. She kicked the fourth one so hard it disintegrated and she electrocuted the last one with her whip.

Rick fell onto the floor and she stuck out her hand. He grabbed it and she pulled him up. "Thanks." He mumbled and she smirked. "You die. We die. Well, they die." she said and walked over to the last creature.

Bonesnapper pulled out her black and blue sword from her side and stabbed the creature. Once she was done, she dusted herself off and looked around.

She picked up her two daggers and put them where they belonged. Katana turned around and caught sight of Bonesnapper's sword and gasped. She immediately knelt down on the ground and the rest just looked at her weirdly.

Bonesnapper smiled and said, "Airtifaea, maharib almualia." (Rise, loyal warrior). Katana got up and the people just raised their eyebrows. "That sword represents the highest power among any warrior. All who weild a sword know of it." Katana explained and they nodded.

"Come, let's get out of the street." Rick said and everyone followed him. They walked to a tall office building and waited outside while Rick talked to his walkie talkie.

"Hey, what you did there. That was pretty amazing." Boomerang said as they waited. She turned to face him and grinned. "Thanks." she whispered and stared into his eyes. He just looked right at her a leaned forward...

She connected their lips and gave him a nice kiss, before pulling away and winking. "Hope ya enjoyed that." she said, clicking her tongue and then walking forward. "Oh damn. Damn. Damn. What the flip." she heard him cuss to himself, causing her to cackle. Ah, she loved messing with men.

"Hey! Get back here Bonesnapper!" Rick called put as she strutted to the glass door. Floyd, having waited long enough, followed her inside through the shattered glass. "What was that? With Boomerang." Deadshot asked, a slight hint of jealousy in his voice.