Chapter 27

Happy Endings Are Only In Fairytales.

This was officially the worst day of my life! The day after Claire turned into a plastic, the day after she called Victoria a slut, and a day before she made my life a living hell! Maybe moving to Canada and having a new life? Or joining a gang? Commiting suicide? I'm just thinking how I could get out of this situation, I don't think I can. Tears started sliding down my cheeks, my eyes were red and puffy of crying.

****

The Day Before That.

Me and Josh came to school together as usual.
"I love you, but I got to go, catch you at lunch, in 183 minutes!"

"I love you." I replied.

He gave me a peck on the lips, then hugged me and went the opposite way.

I love him so much, he makes me so happy, and I finally realised, he is the one.
Everytime he leaves even for a few minutes, I have a bad feeling, until he comes back then i'm flattered. I know that for the past few days, he wanted to take things to another level, I didn't let him, i'm not a virgin but I wasn't ready to do it with him yet.

I walked into my first lesson, everyone whispered, pointing at me, and pulled looks.

What did I do now?

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Claire, sarcastically smiling at me.

I knew she did something.

"How could you call me that?" Asked a girl, I don't even know her name, she was crying.

As the time went by a few more people asked me the same thing.

Then I had English, with Victoria and...Jordan.

I sat next to Victoria and Jordan who was sat next to her, she ignored me.

"Hi." I said to both of them.

Jordan replied immidiently whereas Vic didn't say anything, she just smiled shyly as if I was a stranger.

"You okay Vic?" I asked her worried.

No reply, I could see the sadness in her eyes.

"She can't talk to you or Claire will make her life hell." Jordan spoke out.

Vic nodded and then she broke down she started crying and I couldn't stop her.

"She saw Liam kiss Claire, and Claire said if Vic and you ever speak again she will do worse than just stealing her crush." Jordan replied, and I nodded. On the outside I was calm, I didn't want Victoria to feel guilty and worse than she already does, inside I was fuming! She messed with me and my bestfriend! She made eveyone hate me within two secounds. She knows all my secrets, she could ruin my life.

It was now break!

"Josh!!" I shouted exitedly as I noticed him, I ran upto him to give Him a hug, but he pushed me away.

"How could you!?" He replied angrily, tears in his eyes, I could tell he tried not to break down.

"You really believe her?" I asked.

"She has people, they've seen it." He replied.

"What did I do?" 

"Don't act like you don't know!" He shouted, all eyes were on us.

"Josh, you really believe her instead of me!!" I shouted back, tears began to escape from the corner of my dull eyes.

"I hope you and Callum are happy together." He added to end the argument, and then left.

It isn't true, even ask Callum!" I shouted hoping he could hear me.

"I did." He replied still walking away.

Why would Callum lie?

At this point everyone hated me, not like last time when only half of people thought I was a bitch and I had my closest friends with me, this time I have no one, no one exept....Jordan?

I lost Josh.

I lost Claire.

I lost Victoria.

I lost Callum.

And everyone hated me.

______________________________________

Thanks for #964 in for teens!!

What is going to happen next?

Thanks for reading!

Olivia xoxo