Chapter 19

Dinner.

Joshua's POV:

I couldn't stop thinking, I was in my room, as always, I didn't get out of my room for the whole month. I sat on my dirty bed and looked in a mirror, I couldn't see me, the old, happy party animal, what I could see is a heartbroken creature. I haven't checked my phone in so long, I took it and looked at my messages,

Mainly from people in school most of them looked like this.

'She is a monster! But I can always make you feel better ;)'

Or

'It's okay bro, forget about that bitch.'

But she wasn't a monster or a bitch, I was. Well particually i'm still a boy. Or am i? Who am i?

"Josh, we have guests over in 20 minutes." My mother Shouted whilst walking inside my room.

"What!? Why are there clothes on the floor."
She questioned.

"Gravity mom, plus if someone comes over to kill me they'll trip over and die." I simply replied.

I didn't know who we had dinner with, all I knew she was my mom's friend and lived close.

I tided my room, because you know, that's where the dinner is going to be (!) Note the sarcasm.

I walked downstairs the table was full of food, I sat down in one place.

**Before That**

Amber's POV:

"Mom, do I have to go!?" I asked.

"Yes, that's the only time i'm at home, plus I thought you and Josh are friends...with benefits." She replied, and then winked.

Oh mom you missed so much...

"Not anymore." I anwsered.

She stared at me in silence, creepy much. Then she came upto me and gave me a hug. What was that about?

"Come on, we're leaving in 5."
Mom said to Scott and Charlotte, me and Claire walked downstairs,

She wore black ripped jeans and a vest, she had two french braids and put a bit of concealer and mascara on.

I wore my tracksuit, hair in two french braids that were made last night and didn't bother with makeup. Except some that I didn't wipe off last night.

"Amber, you look like you belong in a gang." Both Claire and my mom said at the same time.

"Thanks." I replied and then smiled sarastically.

I took my phone out and checked the time.

"We have two minutes!"
I shouted upstairs where there was only Scott and Charlotte.

They just ignored me, so I went upstairs to Scott's room.

And "Oh my god, guys get a room!" I shouted as i saw them both making out on the bed.

"We were in a room, and don't you knock." Replied Scott.

"Sorry Amber!" Anwsered Charlotte, and we all walked downstairs together.

****

We arrived at Josh's House, for once he didn't smell bad, and he looked gorgeous, i'm not gonna give you details because he's only a stranger...

"Yeah, I know i'm amazing, no need to stare." He replied.

I was staring? Oh shit I was staring!

I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"Hello dear." Said Mrs. Wilson.

"Hi, mrs. Wilson." I replied.

"Please call me Julie, it makes me sound younger." The last part was only for me and her to hear. I nodded.

I didn't really talk, I just sat there quiet.
"My Josh, is such a sweetheart, he gets good grades in school all the time, and positive cards, he's such an angel." Julie spoke.

Are we talking about the same Josh?

I looked at him and he gave this don't-you-dare-say-anything-I-know-people-who-can-hide-bodies.
I giggled and stayed quiet.

Oh my chicken nugget! Did I just giggle! I shivered just of the thought.

Josh just smirked. He was back to the happy Josh, well not completely but he's getting there.

He kicked me under the table, I looked at him, he just winked! He can't do that! I placed my hand on his lap next to his man genitals. He chocked on his food.

"Are you okay Josh?" Everyone started questioning him.

"Um yeah, i'm just going to the bathroom."

"Me too!" I replied.

"Remember to use a condom." Scott whispered into my ear.

Me and Josh were upstairs.

"Why did you do that!?" He shouted.

"You kicked me!" I replied.

I was standing infront of Josh, and then suddenly his dog tripped me and I fell on top of Josh who fell on the bed, even worse I grabbed his shirt meanwhile falling so I looked like a horny slut, who begged for sex, and then my mom walked in.

Great timing mom.

She just chuckled, I got off Josh and walked out of the room, giving my mom the look not to tell anyone what she just saw, she nodded whilst laughing and we all came back to the table.

Me and my mom have this bond when we commiunicate with looks. Cool right.

______________________________________

What do you think of Josh's family?

Josh and Amber are talking again but will it be the same?

Thanks for reading, this one was really boring, because it was rushed, i hope you enjoyed anyway.

Olivia xoxo