Chapter Twelve

She was roaming over a bench while smiling in deep thoughts when suddenly she bang with someone. She looked up and her eyes met with grey eyes who were glaring at her. She had no idea about the face all she can see was his grey stormy eyes. She looked at him then slowly moved backwards because she was scared of them. But as she was about to moved away his hand pull her towards him and moved her closer to him while put his hands around her waist and her heart was beating so fast. She looked at him and there was now love and affection in his eyes while she looked at him and smiled. He moved his hand and touched her face Then she pulled her and hugged her while she closed her eyes but then suddenly he push her away and she shocked looked at him while there was hated in his eyes.

She screamed and sat down on bed while she was sweating so bad. She quickly turned on the lights and put her hand over her head. She had another nightmare over grey eyes. She really not getting who that person is? How he loved her sometimes then hates her. Even Adam eyes are blank and she clearly remember his eyes colour then who is he? She thought confused then lay back down on bed and closed her eyes and tried to sleep again.

.........................................................................................................

He walked downstairs and get inside the kitchen to make something. After making his food he put it on the table and ate his food. After finishing his food he washed away the dishes then he was about to walked upstairs when his door bell ring. He looked at time and it was 10:00 in night. Who could be here at this time? He confused thought then walked and opened his door and she was standing there. He surprised looked at her when she entered in his apartment while holding something in her hand while it was covering with black cloth.  He looked back at her while closing the door behind. She looked at him and then slowly took off the blank cloth from the thing she was holding while revealing what she was holding. It was cage and he was shocked looking what was inside.

'Here is your kitten. It's a same kitten.' Mahia said while passing the cage to him while he was shocked looking at her. Then he get the cage from her hand and looked at kitten. It was actually the same kitten.

'Thank you.' Adam said and looked at her. Then he walked passed her and put the cage on floor in the conner when he  heard her.

'Do you still hate me?' Mahia asked and he looked back at her while she was looking at him.  She did all this so he will not hate her because she can't tolerant his hate at any cost. He sighed then walked and stand in front her.

'I am sorry for whatever I said to you last night. I know I was being harsh and I am no one to say anything to you.' Adam said and they were looking at each other while she felt happy and was about to smiled when he speak up again.

'But Mahia you and me will not work out, never ever.' Adam said and her smile disappeared. He was looking at her while she quietly turned over and walked out without a word.
.......................................................................................................

He quickly walked out from the restroom and walked downstairs. He entered into sitting room then sat down on sofa and start wearing his shoes. After wearing his shoes he quickly walked out without eating his breakfast because he was already late for work.  After last night  having bad conversation with her, he don't want to risk getting late. When he reached he already was fifteen minute late. He quickly get inside the gate and her car was already in porch while she was sitting inside. He sighed and opened the door of the car but didn't get inside as she insulted him last time when he sat in her car.

'I am Sorry I am late. You go I will come in taxi.' Adam said and was about to walked when she speak up.

'Get inside.' She said and he looked at her who was looking outside while wearing sunglasses over her eyes. He sighed then sat down in the car while driver started the car and there was silence everywhere. He looked at her and there was nothing. He was excepting her to be angry, screamed on him just the way she usually do but her silent treatment, he quite didn't like it.
Few times he tried to speak up but then shut his mouth as words didn't come out from his mouth. Then they reached at her model shot place and they walked out. While in whole day she didn't speak up to him at all while there was silence between them but in actual she was always  looking at him when he was not looking at her. She was modelling a shoot while he was standing right in front her. In her short break she walked and sat down on the chair while looking at him when Kunza entered. She walked towards her and sat next to her while Mahia didn't even acknowledged her presence. Kunza looked at her then followed her gaze and she was looking at Adam whereas Kunza  sighed then fake cough to get her attention and Mahia looked at her.