Chapter Six

'Lailal, You know what you have to do.' Mahia asked while staring in air and Lailal looked at her then nodded her head in yes.

'Good. You will get your payment as soon you will done your work.' Mahia said and Lailal nodded her head whereas Mahia smirked.

'But Can I asked why you doing this with him?' Lailah asked while looking at her and she snapped at her then quickly stand up and walked toward while stopping in front her.

'That is non your business. You better do you job and get out from here.....And make sure you mouth never opened or else I will make sure you will be alive to say anything else.' Mahia said in dangerous tone whereas Lailal gulp in nervously then nodded her head in yes.

'Now, Get out. He is about to come now.' Mahia said with authority and Lailah quickly walked out. She smirked then walked back and sat on Sofa. Today is her fashion show and she is star model of the show. As the same moment her room door opened and he entered. She looked at him and he looked at her then he looked away. She was looking at him when her phoned start ringing. She annoyed turned on the phone without looking at person who was calling her and put it on her ear.

' Hello.' Mahia said in carelessly tone.

'Miss Mahia Salah You need to be careful because as soon I will get chance I am so gonr kill you.' The person on other said and she quickly get up from her Sofa.

'What? Who the hell are you to threaten me?' She screamed angrily and Adam looked at her.

'Calm down Miss Mahia Salah, I am not threatening you but giving you warning.' Person on other line said and her blood boiled.

'How dare you? .....' Before Mahia could finished the phoned got cut and she angrily stared at it.

'What happen? Who was it?' Adam asked and she snapped head toward him.

'I don;t know but he was giving me threaten me that he will kill me.' Mahia said angrily.

'What?' Adam screamed and she looked up at him.

'Show me your phone?' Adam said

'Listen I am not........' Mahia tries to say but Adam snatched phone from her hand and she shocked looked at him.

'What the hell?' Mahia said annoyed while looking at him.

'Your password......' Adam asked while showing her phone's screen and she rolled her eyes.

'No I am not telling ...........' Mahia trailer but he cutted her off.

'For god's sake, for once don't argue and Let me do my job. Password.' Adam said in annoyed tone and she looked at him then remember the threaten call and decided to let hi know. She put in password and passed it back to Adam whereas Adam go though her contact list then checked the last call which have been done on her phone. He write the number on his dairy then give it back to her whereas she was looking at him.

'I will trace the number then will do further investigation......And don't tell Mr Salah about it yet.' Adam said and before she could answer the opened and makeup artist walked in to make her get ready for her fashion show.

'I am Jodie and She is Tazim.' Jodie introduced them to Mahia and Mahia nodded her head.

'Ma'am Shall we started.' Jodie said and she nodded her head in yes then walked and sat in front mirror whereas they come and started her makeup. She looked thought mirror and he was standing at back with Wall. Then there was silence while Jodie and Tazim doing her makeup. She loudly sighed and closed her eyes while relaxing. After her makeup was done she opened her eyes.