Chapter 32

comment vote fann please vote

 90 or more votes each chapter for part 2

Chapter 32

Gabriel wouldn’t let me take her out on Sunday she made me stay in the house the whole weekend, which was boring unless we were making out or fooling around. I’m beginning to hate these stupid crutches they get in the way too much and I can’t do anything when I’m standing up.

“Just let me help you Lee” Gabriel said walking next to me while I tried to carry all my stuff I still prefer the name Ash but I guess she can call me that.

“No Gabs I have this” I said bouncing my way to class I reached for the handle but she opened it for me I groaned.

“Shut up and get in the class room Ashley” She said frowning at me I grumbled and hopped my way in with these stupid crutches I made my way to the back I sat down and threw the crutches on the ground stupid crutches I frowned at them.

“Really Lee” Gabriel said shaking her head my friends looked at her confused.

“Lee” they asked she nodded grinning at me as she sat down I groaned.

“Yup I’m calling her Lee now” She said I frowned at her while the others looked at me with there eyebrows raised.
“Lee” Alex said laughing I looked at Gabriel she was frowning at him before she punched him in his arm.

“I thought it was cute now stop laughing at her” She said he snickered again before he stopped my friends looked at me laughing though.
“Oh man I want to call you Lee too,” They said laughing.
“There is no way in hell any of you are calling me that, only she can call me that and if I hear any of saying Lee we will have a problem” I said glaring at all of them they nodded still laughing at me I sighed looking at Gabriel

“See what you put me through” I mumbled she frowned at me

“I’m sorry but I still think it’s cute” She mumbled I grinned leaning over to her.

“It’s sexy not cute” I said kissing her on her nose she blushed at me and Alex groaned beside me I looked up at him they were all staring at us questionably I raised my eyebrow at them.
“Like seriously, do you two have something to tell us” Aly asked I looked at Gabriel she looked at me shrugging.

“No not that I know of” I said slowly Sean shook his head turning back in his seat Aly looked at Gabriel.

“Gabby do you have anything to tell them” I asked smirking at her

“Nope unless you know something I don’t” She said I laughed shaking my head no before looking back at Aly who looked like she didn’t believe us I rolled my eyes at her making her turn around.

“Gabby I want to reschedule our little outing again” I said grinning she sighed.

“Ash you can’t drive anywhere and we aren’t going to go anywhere till you’re ankle heals properly” She said scolding me

“ I know I wasn’t planning on going anywhere you can come to my house” I said if she wouldn’t let me take her out then I would have the date at my house

“When” She asked defeated my grin widen

“Tonight at 7 I already have everything ready ” I said I already had everything set up all I had to do was to get Sarah or Mitchell to help with a few things since I couldn’t walk anywhere properly.

“What would you have done if I said no” She asked I shrugged

“I don’t know I would’ve called Scarlett and asked her instead” I said jokingly she glared at me I sighed