Chapter 30

60 or more thanks for all the votes was wondering if you could match all the previous chapters with the same number or votes =)

Chapter 30

(Ash POV)
 Most of the week Gabriel was sleeping because of the medicine, even though she didn’t want to take them anymore I forced her to, yesterday she finished taking the last two she needed to take and I had to make her use the cream or put it on her when she was asleep since she didn’t want to use it.  So now it’s Thursday and she can go to school today because her face and arms have finally turned to the normal color they originally were.

“See aren’t you glad you’re back in school Gabby” I said swinging her arm back in forth as we walked hand in hand down the hallway she frowned at me

“No I’m sleepy” She said I laughed at her

“Well no one told you to stay up last night” I said smirking at her while she blushed I’m glad her face was back to normal I missed seeing he blushing face.

“It wasn’t me it was you” she said I laughed at her

“Well If I remember correctly you started the whole thing,” I said smirking as her face heated up again we had fun last night and not the fun you’re thinking about we played poker but it turned to strip poker and her on top of me making out half of the night, it was fun.
“You suggested it” She mumbled we went into the class and sat down out friends were in the back chatting away as usual.
“Ash Gabriel you two finally came to school it been a week and a half ” Sean said I laughed sitting down.

“Yeah she was sick and she needed someone to watch her,” I said laughing as Gabriel hit me and frowned.

“You act like I’m a little kid” She said

“Well you didn’t want to take you’re medicine so yes you are a little kid it would have taking the full two weeks if I didn’t make you take the medicine” I said she huffed and turned away from me, yes it took way longer than I expected, her swelling came back again in the middle of last week so we had to go back to the doctors for more medicine, I’m never taking her anywhere near plants again.

“Ash what are we doing this year for Christmas, it’s coming soon it’ll be around the corner before you know it” Sean said I glanced over at Gabriel she was having a conversation with Aly and Alex.

“Well like we usually do I guess then we’ll go out of town this year I’m think 2 days and 1 night in Las Vegas and on new years eve we can all fly to New York for the fireworks” I said he nodded his head agreeing.

“Sounds like a plan we can drive to Las Vegas on Tuesday night on the 27th and stay still the 29th and catch a flight at night time or early the next day and then we can stay in New York until 3rd and get a direct flight back here” he said looking at his planner

“That exactly what I was thinking and we can rent 2 trucks and a car since there are nine of us and we can leave them at the rent a place in Las Vegas so we don’t have to worry about bringing them back up here” I said he nodded writing everything down.

“Wait why do we need the car if we have the trucks” He asked so me and Gabby can ride together by ourselves duh.

“The girls have a habit of packing too many things and if someone doesn’t want to ride in the truck or wants to take a break they can drive the car instead” I said he nodded.

“Seems like a solid plan now we can tell the others about it and we should be good” He said I nodded at him.

“Make sure you don’t mention it to Gabby and tell the girls to I want to do it for her as a present” I said he nodded grinning at me I already had everything planned for Christmas I getting her gifts soon and I have to call her dad to see if I can take her out of town later too.
“So you two are together” He asked I chuckled
“No just friends” he shook his head at me I laughed lightly sitting up as a substitute teacher walked in.