Chapter 18- She Saves The Day

Chapter 18- she saves the day

Bryce's p.o.v

I watched as my mate laid in our bed zoned off. Her father lived through the bullet but he is still in a coma from the medicine we put him on to keep him alive.

I sat down next to her on the bed and touched my mark making her jerk forward and moan. I smirked at her while she just glared and turned back around.

"Your father is going to be fine even the doctor told you" I said sighing as I watched the rain fall, the rain has been falling for three straight days now.

" I love you" she whispered sadly. I smiled at her and pulled her into my lap. "I love you to my little mermaid" I leased her.

She kissed me, I was a little taken back by this but I kissed her back eagerly. things started to get heated till there was a knock on the door.

I set her down gently on The bed and walked to the door to find on of my Guards. they looked at me he was covered in sweat and dirt.

I looked at him taken back before he mumbled one word before falling over. "rogues"

I mind Linked Ryan to come and take him to the pack doctors.
He responded with a simple 'yes alpha'

I kissed my mate quickly before running out of the room. I ran right into the forest and shifted into my wolf.

Once I go to the battle fields there were hundreds of wolfs there, half rogues half my pack fighters.

I charged at some of the rouges who were attaching my beta and Donne a younger fighter. We were now out numbered they Have more men then us and our pack is out of state to train another pack.

I heard a faint sound of singing not to far away. It was luring ad it was luring not only the rogues and my men but also me.

We all walked peacefully to the edge of the ocean where my mate laid out on a rock in human form, with bright purple glowing eyes.

My men and the rogues looked at her in own, she reeked of power and dominance. I looked at her in awn as she spoke in a pice that is not hers.

"Bow down to me" she boomed with her command everyone fell on the ground and bowed down to her, even I did. I couldn't help it, I felt like it had to.

"Now anyone who does not belong to a pack, and is willingly a rogue! die" she stated and we all watched as every true rogue fell to the ground dead..

I watched as my mate looked around and ran into her fathers arms who walked out of the trees with so much pride in his eyes it was contagious.

I walked over to her and picked her up, spinning her around. "I love you" I whispered.

---------------------

~the more comments and votes I get the faster I update.

Vote <3
Comment <3
Follow <3