Chapter 3- King Eric

Marines p.o.v

I looked into the eyes of the alpha, his deep blue eyes you could get lost in. I was snapped out of my trance by being pulled up my brother.

I looked at him confused till I looked back at the alpha to see his eyes full of fury and being held by a beta and a pack worrier.

"You are to weak to be my mate! You are a human! You will ever succeed." He growled. I looked over at him shoocked. They don't know who i are, what i am, he dare say those things to me! I am a royal mermaid. My eyes flashed i could feel them, i was angry. My brother put his hand on my shoulder "He dosnt know any better and will never get any better then you." I nodded and smirked up at my 'mate' he will regret this ill make sure of it.

I smiled and walked up to him changing my eyes to my bright purple and looking at him. "If you only knew" then I turned on my heels walking out of he school with my brothers in tow.

When I got back into the car with my brother they started going off about how that wasn't 'safe' that's 'they' could find me.

I didn't get to hear the rest of there little rant because it only took me 5 minutes to get home. I walked right to the back patio

I jumped right into the water and my purple tail and purple scaly bra.

I took off into our personal part of the ocean so I don't have to worry.

I swam untill ten and too a break sitting on the edge of our dock. I sighed. Why my mate reject me? Just because he thinks I'm human? I shook my head and walked back to my room. Stopping to make sure my brothers asleep in there rooms.

I sighed once again and walked to my room changing into my Pjs and going to bed, knowing i would have a hard time at this new school, even this town would be hard for me to get liked in.

Unknown p.o.v

My son and I watched his new mate swim in the ocean. California? Silly king.

I've been watching her and that little mate of hers is doing a good thing of rejecting her it only makes it easier for us to get our queen.

I looked over at my son who looked very nervous. He is so soft, to soft that's why he need her she's perfect, powerful. My son and her will rule the eats and south ocean.

Once he left I got out of the water with my son hot on my trail and I walked right to the door with my note in hand.

'Dear marine,

We have found you. My son is back to claim his prize.'

I stuck it on the door and walked back into the water with my son.

I king Eric will find you my dear marine.

---------------------------------------------

~the more votes I get the faster I update

Vote <3

Comment <3

Follow <3