Chapter 16

Sasha whined.

" MATE!"

She cried.

" Oh shush! Do you not remember he rejected us!"

I said.

" Don't play yourself! I am a part of you and I know you still love him!"

She said before disappearing.

Sam you and Tyler are in charge until I get back with Alexis and Nina!'

I said through our mind link. 

'Okay boss'

Said Sam. I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs. I was at the main house in our pack. Everyone goes here to hang out. I sighed. I really don't want to go to this meeting. I kept on walking anyway.

" Nina,Alexis lets go!"

I yelled to them. A few moments later I heard 4 footsteps coming down the stairs.

" Ready?"

I asked. They nodded their heads. Nina look terrified and nervous.

' what are you planning to do?'

I mind linked her. 

' Nothing I am just nervous about seeing him.... I still don't know what to do and Daniel has been acting weird and when I confronted him he said your sister was his mate....'

She said with watery eyes. My eyes were huge. 4 werewolf/werecat relationships. Wow. I shook my head and walked out of the main house. We walked to the business house. This was the house where we took care of bills,money,meetings,and more.

When I stepped inside I smelt my mates scent, Mint and vanilla. ( I don't remember what his last scent was so I changed it.) Sasha purred at his presence.

" Shut up! He rejected us do you not remember! How can you still love him!"

I said.

" He might have rejected us but fate has a plan for everything. If he had not rejected us would you have really left? Would you be the powerful Alpha you are right now? Would you have this amazing pack and friends?"

She said. I stayed silent though.

" And we both know its not only my love but yours to that we're feeling."

She said before going to the back of my mind.

 I shook my head. I walked into the room with Nina and Alexis hot on my heels. I put an emotionless face on and sat in my chair. Xavier,Max,and Stacy. Nina sat down then Alexis.  It was quiet for a few minuets. 

" So what were you doing on our land?"

I asked my voice holding no emotion. 

" We needed to change lands because of some issues with our pack." 

Xavier said looking at me closely trying to find something out. 

" What was that reason?''

I pushed. He sighed and pushed a picture forward. It was of a girl. She had brown hair and tanish skin. Her lips were pink and full and she had hazel/brown eyes. She looked familar. Then it clicked. It was Logan's mate!

" What about this girl?"

I asked letting a little curiosity come into my voice.

" A powerful Alpha has forced his mark on her but before he could force her to complete the mating she manage to knock him out and escape but she stumbled into my land. She told me her story and I took her in. The Alpha found out we had her a few days later and asked me to return his mate. I declined saying that she was not his true mate which he replied by threatening war. I refused to give back the girl thus starting war. I wanted to move lands to ensure my packs safety because the land your in is surround by mountains making it harder to get in."

He said. I nodded my head. Just then Logan's voice rang through my head.

' MARIA!'

He yelled.

' Logan! What's wrong? Is the pack alright?! Are you alright?'

I asked.

' We are fine but I talked to my mate...' 

He said.

' I know, I know what happened.....'

I said.

' Look I know this is a lot to ask considering your mate that rejected you is the Alpha of this pack but please let them stay I can't risk loosing her! I just found her!'

He said sounding desperate. I sighed and said

' Look you have nothing to worry about I will let them stay. Now go you have a mate to mark and mate!'

I said shooing him. I heard him chuckle before saying thanks. I turned back to the wolves or my " Family"

I sighed. 

" And he is after the girl?"

I asked again. Xavier nodded his head. 

For Logan! I kept chanting in my head. Sasha was jumping with joy purring at the thought of him living with us.

"He will not be staying in the same house as us!"

I said. She rolled her eyes and continued with her excitement.

" And you absolutely need new land?"

I said hoping he would say no and I can find a way to take the girl from his pack. But he nodded once again. I looked at Nina and Alexis. Alexis was pale and was looking at me with wide eyes while Nina was shaking her head and looking at my brother at the side of her eyes. I mouth sorry and look at Xavier who was already staring at me. I sighed.

" I have found out from one of my pack members that this girl is his mate. For his sake I have decided that we can combine packs until the war is over. Your pack can stay in the extra houses on our land and we can train together but just until the war is over."

He nodded and we got up. I went to go walk over to Nina and Alexis when we bumped into each other. Sparks erupted my skin and Sasha clawed at me to mark my mate.

" M-Maria?"

He asked shock. The room went silent and everyone looked at me.

" Shit..."

I muttered under my breath.

" Maria!"

Stacy's voice rang through the hair. Next thing I know I am in a hug. My eyes widen. My arms don't go around her. I am shocked for 2 reasons. 1 how she smells and how she is dressed. She is dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and green t- shirt and she doesn't smell like expensive perfume and 2 she is hugging me.

I push her off me not hurting her but not being careful either.

" What.the.hell? " 

I ask my voice quiet. Alexis and Nina's eyes widen and they look at me in fear.

" What was that?" I asked a little louder my eyes closed. I could feel my eyes turning into my cats eyes. I could feel my pupils changing from there circle shapes into slits.

" What do you mean?" 

She asked confused.

" You hugged me...." I said.

" Yeah your my sister why wouldn't I hug you?" 

She said. I opened my eyes and she gasped taking a step back. They were my cats eyes. They were neon blue with gold flakes. 

" We are not family! Why would I call you two family after all the hell you put me through! You expect me to call you my family after you just left me and let the pack beat me and torture me!? We are and will never be family!" 

I said shoving my way past her.

" Nina and Alexis show the Alpha and the beta and his sister to their rooms."

I said before leaving.

Picture is Maria's Cat but imagine it with cheetah spots to