;26

| Justin |

I picked Malaysia up, our lips still connected as we stumbled inside her front door. She then pushed me against the wall as she attacked my face with kisses.

We finally took a breath away from away eachother

We finally took a breath away from away eachother.. She looked at me and I smiled at her.

She playfully hit my chest, "what took you so long to kiss me!" My eyes widened, "are you kidding me! I never know what to do around you." I chuckled, "you always keep me on my toes."

She grabbed my hand as we both walked over to the couch, I sat down and then she sat down ontop of me wrapping her legs around me.

"I hope that's a good thing." She whispered inches away from my face, "it is." I pecked her lips. But Malaysia wanted more, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her. Our lips connected and I bit her bottom lip.. In other words asking for entrance in her mouth, which she gladly gave as we then fought for the dominance.

"Malay— oh hot damn, what do we have here???" A petite blonde, crossed her arms and walked in the front door as Malaysia climbed off of me.

"Bïtch ever heard of a doorbell?" Malaysia spat. The blonde rolled her eyes, "when in the hell do I ever use your doorbell?"

Malaysia kept quiet so I took this time to introduce myself. "Hello, I'm Justin." I stuck my hand out, "you must be?"

"I'm Ava, Malaysia's bestfriend." She shook my hand back, "and honey trust me, I know who you are."

I looked at Malaysia who just sat there and glared at Ava.

"You forgot didn't you?" Ava laughed. Malaysia crossed her arms, I coughed, "um forget what?" I asked, nonchalantly.

"Malaysia invited the group over for a movie night." Ava said, then smiled, "but she forgot."

"I didn't forget! I just didn't think of it."  Malaysia shrugged. I stood up, "I should be going anyway." Ava than blocked my way, "you should stay! I'm pretty sure the gang would love to meet you." She smirked at me and then grinned down at Malaysia, "oh no it's fine, I really should probably get going."

"Malaysia tell him he can stay! It will be fun!" Ava said sternly looking down at Malaysia who was still just laying there down on the couch. We were all just looking at each other in silence before Malaysia spoke up and looked at me, "can you stay?" She asked. I nodded and shyly smiled.

Well this should be fun.

________________________

WELL THIS SHOULD BE FUN GUYS lmao

What do you think Is going to happen??

I'll update again if we make goal, but we probably will lol because y'all are the bomb.com

Goal; 60 Votes & 25+ Comments.

xo, Emmy.