;22

| Malaysia |
5 Days Later.

"You want me to come over?" Preston asked over the phone.

"I don't know why you didn't just come with David and Ava."

He chuckled, "some of us have work you know."

"I work! ... Sometimes. But just watch this modeling job about to blow up and you goin be begging me for some money."

"I'm just playing with you mal, calm down."

"Well are you coming over or not?" I asked impatient.

"I'm going to stop at Popeyes first to get us food than I'll be over."

"Awe, you're going to bring me food."
I whined, "I swear you want to get me fat."

"Fine then I wont get you any—"

"No boy don't play with me about food, of course I want chicken and biscuits."

He cracked up laughing, "alright, I'll see you in a few beautiful."

"Bye handsome."  I hung up.

*************************************

"Oh Jesus Christ, get a room," I gagged at the sight of Ava and David making out on my couch.

"You're just jealous," David laughed as they both sat up. I rolled my eyes, "boy don't try it, ain't nobody jealous."

Ava giggled, "don't mess with Malaysia, you know she'll beat that ass." I grinned at them both, before plopping down on the couch.

"Why are you so happy?" David asked. I shrugged, "your brother is bringing me food."

"Woah, where are you going?" I asked as I saw Ava get up. "I gotta pee?"

I groaned, "you're going to leave me here with it?" And by it I meant David of course, it's funny how his brother can be so sweet, and attractive. While David on the other hand.. Well he's annoying.

"So Malaysia—"

"No." I cut him off. He looked at me strange, "what? I can't ask you a question?" I nodded, "correct."

"But—"

"No David, nothing." I snapped.

"Mal, you're phone Is blowing up." Ava walked out and handed me my phone as she sat back down,"I couldn't piss in silence with out hearing that damn thing ding." I grabbed my phone to see a shit ton of messages.

justinbieber: baby....

justinbieber: please let me explain

justinbieber: Malaysia I've never been so depressed in my life

justinbieber: I feel terrible

alfredoflores: hey, you don't know me but I'm Alfredo. One of Justin's friends, can you please do me a favor?

missmalaysia: lol I know who you are, wassup

alfredoflores: if it's not to much to ask can you please come over and talk to him?

missmalaysia: idk....

alfredoflores: I know it's a lot, but please I've never seen this boy like this ever. He locked himself in his room and hasn't came out in days... I know what he did was wrong, but I just want to make sure he's okay

missmalaysia: I'm on my way.

________________________

Hey loves, if we make goal tonight I'll update again tonight. Lol like always.

Btw guys, YOUR COMMENTS KILL ME LIKE OML

if y'all wanna follow me on snapchat go ahead, @ babyemmy_xoxo  snap me and we can be friends lmao

Goal; 45 votes & 30 comments.
sorry for any errors.

xo, Emmy.