Chapter 51: Old Mansion

I grabbed Lilly's hand and dragged her to the door.

"Woah! What happened!" She squealed pulling her hand out of my grasp.

I fumble with my keys and unlock my door. I push the door open and run inside, Lilly following behind me. I look around the living room and kitchen and see Alma just making cutting some lettuce for salad. I shoved my keys into my pocket.

"Alma, is anyone else here?" I ask catching her attention. I sit down on one of the bar stools and Lilly sits down next to me.

"No darling, what happened?" She asks putting down her knife.

"I just saw a few cars outside, it was a red Ferrari and a bunch of other cars, one looked very familiar. That's all." I say disappointment lurking in my voice, frowning.

"Ally, that could be someone from next doors car, the gates were opened." Lilly says.

"Oh you girls think to much, those cars were delivered today in the morning. Tony's gift for you." Alma says sliding 5 pair of keys to me on the counter.

"Oh." I frown, I can't believe I thought Tony would actually come. "Thank you Alma," I say standing up. "We'll be upstairs." I say and hanging up my keys. Me and Lilly walk up stairs. I close the door and see Lilly staring outside the balcony.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower, you can open up Netflix and find a a movie to watch." I say walking into my closet. I grab a pair of black sweatpants-shorts, a neon pink sports bra with black lettering on the front reading, "PINK". I grab a set of undergarments, and a white fresh towel. I walk to my bathroom and lock the door. I turn on all 5 of my shower heads on one of the hottest settings and strip out of my outfit. I grab all my dirty clothes and throw them in the laundry. I put my phone on shuffle and leave it on the counter. Diamonds Dancing came on by Drake and Future.

I take out my pony tail and let my black hair cascade down to my waist. I walk into my glass shower and let the warm water fall on me. I close my eyes, and let the music calm me down. I hummed along to the music, and rubbed my forearms a bit.

"ALLY!" Lilly's scream echoed through the washroom. My eyes pop open and I turn the nob that controls all the shower heads off, and grab my long, white, fluffy towel and wrap it would me. I push the glass door open and run out the shower. I open my drawer and grab a black gun and I close the drawer and swing open the door - in a towel, dripping wet, holding a gun.

"Holy shit!" I hear Kai, Conner and Jason yell in unison.

Everyone turns around so their backs are facing me.

"Why the hell did you scream?" I growl lowering my gun.

"They scared me." Lilly says.

"I'm gonna go put on some damn clothes, and put my gun away, that I got when I worked for the FBI, and then I'm gonna fucking kill you all, with my bare hands." I sneer and turn around and slam the door shut.

I lock the door, and lean my back on the door and breath out. I turn off my music that was already playing. I slip on my pair of lacy pink undergarments from Victoria's Secret. I slip on my neon pink sports bra from PINK, and slip on my shorts. I shove my phone into my pocket and walk outside my washroom.

Everyone was waiting impatiently in my room.

"What are you all doing here?" I roll my eyes and close my door to my bathroom.

"We want you to come with us." Chelsea says.

"Where?" I roll my eyes.

"A secret." Kylie smiles.