Chapter 11 - The Promise

Xavier said nothing, but his eyes said a lot.

Anger, rage, confusion, and what hurt me the most.....the heartbreak.

Xaviers black eyes swirled with all the emotions as he reached down with one arm and quickly pulled me up, keeping my arm in a death grip.

He said nothing as he forcibly dragged me back in the direction of the way I came, towards the house.

I kept the kitten still in my one hand while Xavier held onto my other wrist.

The kitten made a loud meow noise from his discomfort of the awkward position I was holding him in, and I tried to adjust him, but Xavier yanked me forward and I nearly lost my grip on him

Well, someones angry...

~~~~

Twenty minutes passed in silence as I saw the house come into view.

We said nothing the whole time, Xavier was very angry to say the least, and the more quiet he was, the more scared I got.

When we arrived at the house, Xavier opened the door and was about to throw me in, when he snapped his gaze down at the kitten.

He reached out to take it from me, but I hid my arm behind my back, blocking him from Xaviers view.

His angry eyes snapped back up to me, but I glared back.

"Put the damn cat down, its not going inside." Xavier said while glaring at me.

I blinked.

"No."

"Put.The.Cat.Down." Xavier said.

I could tell he was using his alpha voice, and for a split second I almost obliged.

"No. Don't you use your alp he tone with me mister! Hes coming inside with me." I snapped.

Xaviers eyes narrowed before his grip on my wrist tightened.

"I don't want that filthy wild animal in my fucking house. Put it down, or I will."

I tore my arm out of his grip and put a hand on my hip and more securely held the kitten.

"No."

"Im only telling you once, put that filthy cat down." Xavier growled while reaching to grab the cat.

I pulled the kitten to my side and took a few steps away, earning a growl from him.

Now, I was just as pissed as he was.

"I wouldn't be calling it filthy and wild, wolf boy."

Xavier growled, loudly, at my comment and in the blink of an eye he reached out and grabbed me and pulled me inside with the kitten still in my arms before he slammed the door shut and locked it.

I stumbled a bit in the living room from being yanked in and the kitten suddenly slipped from my grip.

He thankfully landed on his feet and I went to pick him up, but he quickly ran/limped away through the kitchen deep into the house.

I was about to go after him, before it felt like the world was spinning and I felt my feet leave the ground.

I looked down to see Xaviers shorts, and realized he threw me over his shoulder as he began to stomp up the stairs.