Chapter 1

The sun sets as the darkness takes over, only small light comes from the moon and the stars. The streets silent. Only hearing the wind howl at the night and russell the fallen leaves and the trees. Foot steps are heard making there way to the ally way. The person covered in a black hoodie with the hood on covering their face, covering their identity. He walks down the ally way, a mouse skitters from the trash and across from the persons feet. They kick it off letting it hit the wall with a thud and a squeak before walking deeper into the dark ally way. Another person stands there leaning against the wall and a dark blue hood, also covering their face. They look at each other for a second before looking away. The person in the dark blue hoodie speaks

"How is she?" Their voice soft not letting anyone but the other person hear them. A low chuckle escapes the other persons mouth.

"She is fine, healthy and all." The person leaning against the wall looks at him and nods.

"Good, now you know why we are here." The other one nods.

"Good, lets go back to my place and we will talk." They gets off from the wall and takes a turn going deeper into the ally, the other one following behind. Both of them get to and old building, ivy growing all around it, the fire escape broken and the ladder to get down is gone. The dark blue hoodie opens the iron door and walks in, the other guy following. They close the door, turning the light on. They look at each other smirking softly both of their eyes glinting with insanity. They walk over to the chairs facing each other a small table already filled with alcohol and food is there. They both sit in one of the chairs facing each other. The dark hooded person speaking first, their voice still slow and slick.

"I am tired of waiting, I want to put our plan in action." The black hooded person chuckles softly.

" I know you do, and we will soon. After this month, we will."

"Do you remember the plan?" The person sighs nodding

"Yes we have gone over it so much."

"Tell me it" He picks up the glass of beer and drinks some of it "tell me so I make sure you don't mess this up." The black hoodie guys sighs picking up one of the sandwiches and eats it taking a swig of the drink.

"We wait, tell the right time. Then we go, I bring her out for a date, far away, we go and we stay the night, and when she falls asleep, you come in. We take her and hide her away from everyone and everything, and we share her, this time." A sadistic laugh escape his lips slightly, as the other person chuckles darkly.

"Good, now what date do we want this"

"Hm, lets go with April, 9th. A month from now."

"Good choice." They both keep talking and drinking the drinks tell, the sun starts to rise. The guy in the black hood gets up and chuckles darkly one last time.

"I should get going, be back by the afternoon." The other guy nods having his hood down.

"Put your hood up tell you get out of the ally." The guy looks in the mirror his brown hair a mess, and his brown eyes having a dark glint, before going back to his normal self. He puts the hood up and goes over to the door putting his hood up, before he can open the door, the other guy speaks.

"I'll see you next time...tell then, keep her safe, goodbye Mitch."