Chapter 11

Elena's POV:

Today is the most scariest most devilish systematic well it could grease lightning. Jk. Today is Halloween!.

This is such a fun day and of course me and Cameron are having a cute costume together! Guess what we're gonna be just guess.

Vampires! In dedication to the vampire diaries! I'd obviously be Elena because you know and people do say I look like her. But will Cameron be my Damon or Stefan to my Elena? Pshhhhh who knows.

Our outfits are basically all black and stuff because we didn't want to spend 50 dollars on something we're gonna use once then never wear it again, smh.

So I'm wearing a black dress, black tights, and black combat boots.

I put on my outfit and start doin my makeup. I decide to do a smokey eye and dark red lips, and go heavy on the contour. Then make big curls with my curling iron. Oh, and don't forget the fake blooding running down the corners of your mouth, duh.

-

Cameron then knocks on door and he is wearing a black tee shirt with black jeans, and black shoes. And his hair is spiked with hair gel, which I think was a good move.

"You need a touch up." I say pulling him in my room and make him sit on my vanity chair.

"What! Makeup no no no no no." Cameron says backing up.

"Lot like that!" I say kissing his cheek leaving a red lip stain.

"Fine." I groans as I sit him down and start do my magic.

I put black eyeshadow under and a bit on top of his eyes. I then mix foundation with a little black eyeshadow and put it on his lips for a deadish effect. And a little of this and that then shabooya! I'm done.

"Woah." Cameron says amazed.

"I know I know." I say putting the makeup away in pride.

"Not that bad girl." Cameron says kissing me.

"I know, you love me." I say smiling and walking out of my room like a boss.

"Oh yes I do." Cameron says twirling me around.

-

We're going to the Jack's house for this party but it's not gonna be like the last one because they only invited close friends. Also, we're just in a hang and do funny stuff. And I've met the Jack's a few times so that first party thing is cleared up lawl.

"Don't eat me!" Jack J says as opens the door, he and Jack G are the T- birds from Grease and it's funny how much hair gel they used.

"Hahaha very funny." Cameron says putting one arm around my neck and walking like he owns the place and I go along with it.

"Drinks?" Jack G says coming in with a cooler.

"Two beers." Cameron says.

Jack G gives the two beers to Cameron and he gives me one.

"Don't worry babe, only one for me." Cameron says smiling.

"You good boy!" I say in a momma voice pinching his cheek.

"Ah shut up." Cameron says fake punching my arm. I the. Give him a kiss.

"Awwwww." Taylor says standing at the door with Aaron and Nash come threw the door with t bird jackets.

"I'm guessing this was planned." I say with my legs over Cameron's.

"Maybe." Nash says.

I get a call and it's from Patricia, "Excuse me, this will just take a minute."

"Hey Patricia, what's up?" I say going I tot he bathroom.

"First, your Twitter picture with Cameron is goals and I have nothing to do." Patricia says with a sad voice.

"You can come here! Me and Cameron are at Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky's house! It could be funnnnn." I say because I'd be the only girl here.

"Okay but I don't know what to be!" Patricia says nervously.

"Be, ugh, ummm. Ooooo! Sandy from Grease!" I say, and I think it would be funny if she's Sandy when all the boys are t birds.

"That's brilliant!" Patricia says excitedly. "I have leather tights, a leather shirt just like Sandy's and black heels!"

"Oh and by the way, there might be a Danny Zuko here." I say thinking random thoughts in my mind.

"Aw shut up ima be single forever." Patricia says 'stating the obvious'.

"Oh and there address is *bleep*" I say.

"Thanks, gotta blast!" Patricia says.

I then come back out and Cameron says right away, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah." I say, "Jack's can my friend Patricia come? because se has no plans.

"Of course!" Jack G says.

"Oh and there might be a Sandy to one of your Danny's." I say with a huge smirk in my face as I take a sip of my Beer.

-

I get a text from Patricia.

Patricia: I'm outside I can't do this OMG

Me: Girl it's okay! Your gonna look great.

Patricia: Are you sure, what if they don't like me!

Me: What's there not to like!

Patricia: True, hahaha

Me: Now get your bootay in here!

Patricia: Okay here I go

There is a knock on the door and it's obviously Patricia but Jack G starts walking to the door.

"I'll get it!" I say jumping off of Cameron running to the door.

"Why?" Jack G says in a sassy tone.

"She's my friend!" I got him on that one literally looking right threw his shades.

Jack G takes a few steps back making sure he doesn't mess with me.

I open the door and hot damn! Patricia has red lipstick and her hair all curled and the outfit I pictured exactly!

I defiantly need to say in the John Travolta voice, "Sandy!"

I saw Jack G raise down his glasses then eventually take them off.

"Tell me about it, stud." Patricia says smiling and laughing as she walks in and all I can see is Jack G's eyes on her. Aw they'd be s'cute! Better than me and Cameron? Never. Patricia is a total definite total savage.