Chapter 28

Dear Timothy

We know you will most likely read this letter and toss it aside. Or maybe not read it at all. Dominic and I have no idea what you do with the letters.

First is first. Happy Birthday. You're getting old. Twenty-four years old? It's a good thing you will age slow because white hair will definitely not look too good on you. Especially wrinkles. Hopefully you enjoy the gift Dominic and I got for you. It should arrive in a week from this letter. You have no idea how long it took for us to pick it out for you.

But at least we had some help. We didn't tell you in our previous letter because we wanted to make sure that it isn't just some other illusion or hope. We had help from our missing piece.

Jacob Alesha

Jacob helped us pick out a gift for you. Jacob is perfect and we want you to meet him. We just want there to be some sort of friendship with all of us since we've had some history.

But of course, it is alright if you do not feel comfortable with meeting him. Jacob wants to meet you. He knows about who we are because he's one of us too. Which makes everything even better. We met him six months after we left the country.

Now we get to have our own little fantasy and I see why it would have never worked out between us. The real connection is even better, you have that with your wolf mates with is great. Now we all get to live our happy endings even if it wasn't with each other. I feel it's even better with our actual mates.

Jacob is very good with us, no need to worry. Jacob fulfills our every need and not just in the bedroom. He has those blue eyes with blonde hair. The typical surfer look but he rocks it. He has a heart of gold. Running a small charity for homeless. He runs loads of other small businesses but he always finds a way to be there with us. Which is why we love him.

Anyways, this is the last letter we will be sending you. For the fact that we found our mate. We want to give him our full, undivided attention. But we still want to be on good terms with you three. We will be in the city for some business If you'd like to keep in touch then meet us at Water's Edge. It'll be a lovely dinner.

Sincerely,

Dominic, Nathaniel, and Jacob

I couldn't help but smile at my birthday letter from them. This is the best birthday gift. That they finally found who they were searching for. Even though I got in the way of them at least now it's like it's suppose to be. We will surely meet them. I'd like to meet the vampire that snatched their hearts up. That is such a heart warming thought.

I folded the letter up and put it back into the envelope. I tucked it back with all of the other read letters and got up from my seat in the attic, making my way downstairs. I will write them a letter back. Today I will.

After getting back from the trip I decided to read the letter and write one afterwards. Hopefully they don't think wrong. I just am extremely happy about all this. It didn't have to be awkward between us once again. All we had now was friendship and I'm glad it gets to stay that way. I truly love Collin and Iris. I could be happier.

Dear Dominic, Nathaniel and Jacob

I am extremely sorry about all those letters I didn't answer. But I did read them not just toss them away to the side.

I am fine, everything is amazing here with Collin and Iris. Yes they treat me great. Don't worry about me I have these wrapped around my finger and I love them very much.

But in this letter I would like to thank you for all the letters and especially for the birthday gift. I loved it. Thank you all for picking it out for me. I honestly couldn't be more happy with it. The best part is that you all seem to get along perfectly.

I apologize for the letters I didn't answer. I did write a letter for each one you sent me, I just never sent them back. This is different. A whole lot different, it my first birthday spending it with Collin, Iris and our little pups. I am not sure you know about them yet.

No, I did not get pregnant. They were strays that came forward looking to be accepted when I announced to be Alpha. We gladly took them in. Collin, Iris and I would like for you to meet them. They are a big part of out life now.

Yes, we will meet you at Water's Edge. Then if you all wanted you could come home and meet our pups.

Collin, Iris say hey. They want to meet you all and want to keep a friendship too.

Sincerely

Timothy, Collin and Iris

I folded the letter and put it into the envelope. Writing the address and putting a stamp.

"Iris, Collin, I'm going to the post office." this needed an overnight ship.

"Collin is coming with you!" Iris yelled from upstairs.

"I guess I am." Collin yelled back. I waited until Collin came running down the stairs. "Hey Timothy."

After the post office we headed off home. Collin and I sang in the car loudly. Iris couldn't tell us to stop now could he?

Baby, I'm preying on you tonight

Hunt you down eat you alive

Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals

Maybe you think that you can hide

I can smell your scent from miles

Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals

Baby, I'm

So what you trying to do to me

It's like we can't stop we're enemies

But we get along when I'm inside you

You're like a drug that's killing me

I cut you out entirely

But I get so high when I'm inside you

I added Maroon 5, because I went to see them yesterday and I am still overwhelmed with joy :-)  Well this story is coming to an end, thank you all for sticking by my side. My only other story left is Territorial Twins Book 2.. so I will finish that this summer too :) xx