What Am I Supposed To Feel? (Chapter 8)

Lee Minho's POV

Han -- ''What am I going to do ?!'' He said with a visible panic on his face. I was panicking as well.. Fuck, I did not know what to do at all.. All that came up to my mind was just Han hiding somewhere. So that's what I told him to do.

''Go hide !!" I tried to push him towards my bed, wanting him to hide under it but he just panicked even more and was squirming in my arms while basically scolding me. 

I heard my dad yell :

Minho's dad -- ''Minho ! Minho are you there ?'' I looked at the door for a second before looking back at Han. I finally had enough and pushed Han onto my bed and he fell to the ground. He finally got the hint and hid under the bed, frowning. I sighed before running up to the door and yelling out :

''Coming !'' I opened the door and tried to act all normal, as if my childhood enemy isn't here in my room..

''Hi, dad.'' 

Minho's dad -- ''Why are you fidgeting ? What took you so long ?'' I tried to quickly think of an excuse.

''I was about to make some food for myself.'' My dad then came into my dorm, walking towards my bed. 

Minho's dad -- ''Go play some sports sometimes. Why is it so dark in here ? Am I in a cave ?'' I smiled and said :

''As bright as it can get.''

Minho's dad -- ''It's roomy. Very good. Have you eaten ?" My dad then reached out a box of dumplings. Really ? Gosh this box is now going to forever remind me of the story with 'Green tea girl'. It was actually Han and not a girl but whatever.. I grabbed the box of dumplings from his hands and looked at him. 

''Thank you.''

Minho's dad -- ''It's dumplings. I stopped by the store before I came.'' I just nodded my head with a soft smile on my face.

Minho's dad -- ''Are you taking a Materials Engineering Class with Professor Pichai ?'' Huh? 

''The professor ? Is he your friend ?" I again smiled softly.

Minho's dad -- ''Not exactly. He's my senior. We met earlier and he told me you will join The Freshy Music Contest.'' I just smiled awkwardly and nodded my head.

Minho's dad -- ''Good. That's great. Just save my reputation, okay ? I got the popular vote back in my time.'' I clicked my tongue as my smile faded.

''We're in different generations.'' I tried to smile again, but it only looked awkward on my face once again.

Minho's dad -- ''I know but you must keep it that way. The next generation means the better generation.'' I smiled before saying :

''All right. I don't feel the pressure at all.''

Minho's dad -- ''I'm not putting pressure on you here. But I'm serious.''

''Okay !'' I heard my dad chuckle before him looking away and looking at the bed. Oh fuck.. He want to sit on it. But Han is under it ! Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit !! I looked at Han under the bed with wide eyes, and I saw him covering his mouth with his own hand and his eyes just as wide as mine. Then, my dad sat on the bed.

Minho's dad -- ''Nice decoration.'' He said before messing up my bed sheets on my bed and looking for something.

''What are you looking for ?'' My dad laughed and stopped messing up my bed sheets before saying :