Secret Admirer. (Chapter 6.)

Han Jisung's POV

 Hyunjin -- ''Han, someone is hitting on you here.'' He said with that stupid smirk on his face as he put down the dumplings and the note I recevied from someone anonymous. I clicked my tongue.

''Probably not. It's just food to say thank you.'' But when I said that, everyone looked at each other and smirked, raising their eyebrow. 

Jeongin -- '' It's not just some food. You're being called 'dumpling'! '' 

''No one is hitting on anyone ! Don't you see that male particle he's using ?''

Seungmin -- '' He's a boy and so what ? A boy can't hit on you ?'' I snickered awkwardly. 

'' What if it was you who got hit on ?'' I tried to change the topic, but they just wouldn't let me at all..

Seungmin -- ''Are you blushing ?" His smile grew even wider as others started to tease me even more.

Hyunjin -- ''You like him, don't you ?'' I turned my head to the window, only to find out that Minho and his friends were sitting outside the restaurant while me and my friends were sitting inside. My eyes widened as my awkward smile disappeared. I looked at Hyunjin, Jeongin and Seungmin to see if they saw them, but it seemed like they did not. I was slightly relieved. I tried to keep them away from looking outside the window or something, so I simply said :

''No more teasing, assholes. Let's get back to work !''

Lee Minho's POV

Felix -- ''Have you seen her in person ?'' Felix asked me with a smirk, while I was smiling widely and laughing almost all the time. Of course I had to tell them about what happened yesterday ! 

''No !''

Felix -- ''You want to start a conversation but you're too afraid to say hi ! You want a relationship but you're too afraid to ask for it !'' I clicked my tongue. This guy always has to say something.. 

''In order to get a girl, I must be more charming than that !''

Felix -- ''Ah, really ?''

As I was going to say something, I saw Han and his friends leaving the restaurant. Fuck.. I panicked. I then quickly thinked of something random and grabbed the menu. 

''Guys ! Why don't we order now, huh ?''

Changbin -- ''Right, we should order something !'' They almost immeditaly looked at the menu and calmed down. I sighed with relief as I watched Han and his other friends leave the restaurant.

Han Jisung's POV

I was talking on the phone with Hyunjin.

''Damn you, Hyunjin ! Stop teasing me already, huh ? You wouldn't say this if you're the one being hit on.'' I laughed. But when I was close to the dorms door, my smile disappeared. I saw another box with a note. 

''Uh, I got to go. Talk to you later.'' I then hang up and came closer to the door, taking a look at the box. It was another box of dumplings. I grabbed the box, reading the note.

''Don't forget to have some dessert after your meal 🤍''

I stared at the note for a few more seconds with confusion. I then looked at the door next to mine, thinking if I should just knock or leave.. Nah.. I will just go to my dorm. I then slowly opened the door and walked in, but something was still telling me to knock on the door.. So I again looked at the door next to mine, my patience getting short. I stared at it for a few more seconds before scratching the back of my head.