14.Bungeo-ppang

Jimin came down and he saw three new faces..(jimin son,you came)...jimin nodded and sat beside jina...(Who is he jina?)asked lady from front...(He is our son-in-law, yoongi's husband)Jen said making that lady scratch her nose in disgust...(Eww,you bought a guy as yoongi's wife)....(He is much better than girl my other son was going to marry...and yes!watch your words nam...he is min's son-in-law..)
Nam looked down at insult...nim who saw her husband head down clenched her eyes...while third person who was eyeing jimin continuously smirk removed away when he heard....

(Eyes away from my wife...)

Continue:

Everyone turned and saw yoongi standing with blank face...Jen,jina and jimin almost thought that it was yoongi untill he spoke again...

Eysh aqay from my wifey...

(Aish...yoonie shaid it correqctly beforwe)yoonie pouted and walked downstairs...jimin and min's smiled happily at yoonie cuteness while nim,nam and their son najin ...yoonie sat beside jimin and holded his waist tightly...(Hewllo... I'm min yoongi... he ish my wifey min jimin aka yoonie's angel)yoongi peaked jimin's cheek in end...

 he ish my wifey min jimin aka yoonie's angel)yoongi peaked jimin's cheek in end

Jimin blushed while min couple admiring the young min's...najin looked at them in anger while nam and nim with disgust...(Ahm...yoongi son how are you?)asked nam trying to be friendly with min's...yoonie looked at him confuse but then nodded...Jen sighed as yoongi is whole his copy with same behaviour...Jina glared at her husband with gaze"see...he is wholey Like you"..jen looked away...(Jimin...yoongi must be behaving like a brat as he is little spacer)nim said making min couple angry but they smiled when jimin said with smile(he is not a brat aunt nim...he is sweetest and cutest little spacer and i think he is more mature than anyone as he knows his limits even in little space..)jimin smiled at yoonie who was pouting playing with his fingers...nim glared at jimin at such insulting behaviour towards her and her son who is having lust towards jimin...jimin simply answered them when needed otherwise he patted yoonie chest who was sleeping snuggling into him as he was bored of their talks...

(Oh...it's already 2:00pm...it's time for lunch...jimin should we prepare lunch)Jimin nodded to his mother-in-law but looked at yoonie sleeping peacefully on his lap worriedly...Jen undestood it and asked jimin to carefully lift yoongi's head so he can sit on his place and yoongi can rest his head on Jen lap...jimin nodded and followed instructions leaving to help his mother-in-law...

Kitchen: