13."SMALLER"

Next day:

Jimin opened his eyes and saw yoongi staring at him ...he smiled and peaked his cheeks(morning yoonie)...yoongi didn't say anything but hovered over him(Why am I nacked?)... jimin's eyes widened as he knew that it's min yoongi in adult form now...(I..that...I...)jimin shuttered thinking yoongi will hate him...(Answer me honestly jimin) hearing yoongi's dominant voice jimin's nipples perked up while his whole body felt goosebumps...yoongi who saw this smirked but maintained blank face...(I..you were cold yesterday and you were shivering alot...I promise I didn't take advantage but after using cold cloth and other techniques...I called jungkook,he told me that cuz of drenching in rain you got high fever and you will get well only if body warmth is provided to you...)yoongi looked at jimin's face which had teary eyes and pouting lips...he sighed and he cuddled jimin who gasped(I didn't say anything min jimin,i just asked why am I nacked?so calm down...and thankyou)jimin nodded and Whispered "it's okay"....yoonmin cuddled and took a nap..

(whey yoonie ish nackwd angel?)Yoonie asked innocently making jimin almost curse

(whey yoonie ish nackwd angel?)Yoonie asked innocently making jimin almost curse...(Yoonie...that...yes!that yesterday we drenched in rain so yoonie got fever so angel had to wipe yoonie's body..that's why yoonie is backed)jimin internally praised himself and smiled but that smile vanished when(oksy, then whey angel ish nackwed?)...jimin looked at yoonie and sighed before lieing again(I am nacked so yoonie don't feel alone)... yoonie nodded happily ...(Okay,let's have shower and then go down ...mom and dad will be there..)jimin said and was about to stand but stopped as yoonie hold his hand(what happend yoonie?)...yoonie pointed at his breasts.. jimin smiled and layed down back while yoonie hoovered him and started to do his business...

(Done?)Jimin asked as yoonie left his second sore breasts...yoonie nodded and jimin stood up with blanket and left to bathroom forgetting yoonie is nacked as well....

(You are still here?)Jimin asked as he saw yoonie sitting on bed but his eyes widened as he noticed yoonie is nacked...(Aish...yoonie dress up and now shower)yoonie didn't move instead started speaking kid language making jimin's eye wide...(Why now he became smaller?how will he shower...wait,do I have to shower him?)jimin looked at yoonie who was sucking his almost full fist making jimin coo at his cutest husband...yoonie looked at jimin with doe eyes and cute pout making jimin's last string of saying no break..

yoonie looked at jimin with doe eyes and cute pout making jimin's last string of saying no break

he smiled at yoonie who smiled back ...jimin helped yoonie to walk and took him to bathroom...

Yoonmin bathroom:

Jimin made yoonie sit in bath-tub and filled bath-tub with water

Jimin made yoonie sit in bath-tub and filled bath-tub with water...(Do yoonie want bubbles and scented ball?with duck)...jimin asked showing Yoonie all things who nodded with doe eyes making jimin smile ...jimin mixed bath bomb and others things in water and placed duck...yoonie enjoyed bath boom and bubbles but not...jimin started washing yoonie hairs(yoonie close your eyes)...yoonie looked at jimin with doe eyes..jimin closed his eyes and then opened it, yoonie seem to understand so he followed making jimin smile...

(Now open your eyes)Jimin said as he ended washed his hairs...yoonie opened his eyes and looked at jimin cutely...(I washed his hairs but what about body...how I will wash it ...)jimin thought but sighed before standing and opening his gown leaving himself in inners...he sat Infront of yoonie and started to wash yoonie body calmly...(Numnum)yoonie poked jimin's nipples who was washing his chest area...jimin stopped and looked at yoonie who was staring at his boobs...he turned yoonie and started washing his back but yoonie didn't let as he turned and poked jimin's nipples again...jimin gulped as anger was clear in little eyes...he calmly opened his bra and washed his soapy chest before bringing yoonie face to his nipples...yoonie started sucking while jimin washed his chests and hands...(Ahm...)jimin almost moaned when yoonie grabbed his waist tightly...

(Now,I need to shower again...)Jimin said to himself after seeing a sleeping yoongi on bed...he walked towards bathroom again and sat in bath-tub....
Jimin remembered what yoonie did few minutes before....

Minute flashback(little-smut):

Yoonie who was sucking jimin's nipples left his nipple Nd looked at jimin who looked back at him with hazy eyes...before jimin knew his head went back as yoonie started massaging jimin's pussy from upper clothes...(Yoo...ahmm)jimin moaned when yoonie rubbed fastly...(Angel shoqled remove downy parys too)jimin nodded with groggy eyes to lost in pleasure to notice yoonie being out of smaller space...jimin moved his hips up and took off his panties...(Angel...whitqe whitqe)....jimin nodded folding his nipples lost in pleasure... yoonie started rubbing his clit violently when he took one nipple in his one mouth...(Ahmmm...ahhh ..yoonie)jimin cried in pleasure as he came shaking....
Jimin opened his eyes breathing heavily...(Suck me off)jimin heard yoongi and he nodded sucking his man-hood...(Like that wifey...)jimin continued till yoongi let him...(Wait)yoongi took off his cock from jimin's mouth and jerked off till he came on Jimin's breasts.jimin closed his eyes..jimin shouted when he felt a bite..

Jimin opened his eyes and saw that he had his panties on and yoonie was the one bitting his nipple... yoonmin came out...

Flashback end:

(Why did I had such dirty open day-dream..I became so shameless) Jimin thought as he blushed....

I became so shameless) Jimin thought as he blushed

Min's hall:

Jimin came down and he saw three new faces..(jimin son,you came)...jimin nodded and sat beside jina...(Who is he jina?)asked lady from front...(He is our son-in-law, yoongi's husband)Jen said making that lady scratch her nose in disgust...(Eww,you bought a guy as yoongi's wife)....(He is much better than girl my other son was going to marry...and yes!watch your words nam...he is min's son-in-law..)
Nam looked down at insult...nim who saw her husband head down clenched her eyes...while third person who was eyeing jimin continuously smirk removed away when he heard....

(Eyes away from my wife...)