chapter -29

(BARCODES POV)
.
.
.
I was feeling all dizzy. I thought my ears were ringing until i realize someone holding my hand gently and talking to me in teary voice.

I tried to open my eyes but i couldn't. It felt like it was glued.

The grip on my hand was getting tight and the teary voice was becoming a little louder.

"I'm sorry barcode. I'm really sorry for forcing myself on you. I'm really sorry", someone said.

Who is apologizing? What's happening? Who are you? , i thought in my mind. I tried to talk but my voice wasn't coming out.

"I'm sorry for making you cry. I'm sorry for showing the love i felt for you to other person. I'm sorry barcode. I love you. I love you a lot angel. Please don't leave me.", he said crying holding my hands tightly.

Please don't cry. I'm not going anywhere. See I'm here , i tried to say but i couldn't.

"You complete me barcode. I've never forget about you. The little guy , i found silly was stuck in my mind so much that for many years i couldn't gave myself to anyone. And then i fall into the madness. I started finding pleasure in hurting others but everytime i tried to be with anyone emotionally, i couldn't. Because all i could think about was you. The face you made after looking at me. The flushed face. The shyness. I always wanted to see that again. But when i met you again, i couldn't recognize you code. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for not recognizing you angel. ", he said.

My mind went blank. Is it him?? Is he talking to me ?? P'jeff is it you ?? Are you holding my hand. Please... Please tell me. Why can't i speak?? Why my voice isn't coming out?? , i thought desperately. My love was crying. He was crying because of me.

He apologized to me. He remembered me. I was happy but i didn't want him to cry. How could i let the person cry i love so much??

"Will you forgive me angel? Will you forgive your jeff angel??", p'jeff said trying to hold back his tears after crying so much.

I want to forgive you p'jeff. But i can't. You've hurt me a lot. I can't love you anymore p'jeff. , i thought.

The pain i felt all these time felt meaningless after hearing him talking all the night.

He told me how much he tried to push me at first because of our age difference. Then how he couldn't control his lust to have me.

I hear him speaking all night but as much as he talked, my anger against him increase. How could you do these things to me just because of your dumb excuse p'jeff?? Age difference?? Others backbiting?? Since when you started caring about these? , i thought.

After a while i felt a silence falling in the room. He fall asleep holding my hand. My love was sleeping by my side. Holding my hand.

I remember the night when he forced me and raped me. That day he just stayed by my side. But he didn't hold me. Neither he showed me the care he showed his ex partner.

I didn't want to forgive him after listening everything. I didn't want to see him again.

(In the morning)
.
.
.
After sleeping for no know how long, i finally could open my eyes. I felt a numbness on my hand when i saw p'jeff still sleeping by my side holding my hand.

So last night, really wasn't a dream?, i thought.

When a nurse saw me and came towards me.

"Ohh!!! You're finally wake. Thank goodness. ", she said smilingly.

I signed him to keep quiet. Jeff's face was puffy from all the crying.

I never saw him like this way. His hairs were messy , his face was puffy. His clothes weren't tucked in properly. He looked like a complete different person.

I was admiring him silently when i heard the door open.

"Ohh. You're wake!! Finally. ", the doctor said seeing me wake up.

I greeted him. And tried to sit but couldn't.

"You don't have to sit barcode. Stay lying. ", he said. Then looked at jeff.

"He was really worried about you", he said looking at him.

I kept a silent. I didn't how to response after hearing his words last night. It felt like a dream.

Doctor asked nurse to arrange something and checked me.

"Thankfully you're out of danger now. But barcode.. don't do anything like this anymore. At least think about your family ", he said. "they were crying all the time you were in the ot. You can't be so cruel and selfish towards your family nong"

I nodded in reply.

The nurse came back with some food and medicine and helped me to sit. P'jeff was still sleeping like a baby.

"Have some food and then take the medicine. You need rest", doctor said before leaving.

Nurse helped me have the food and medicine.
I don't know what medicine it was but after a few times, i felt dizziness and fall asleep again.

(JEFF'S POV)
.
.
.
I didn't know when i fall asleep last night but when i wake up i saw barcode sleeping.

There was no one in the room except me and him. The sun was already up and i needed to leave before his parents comes.

So I didn't waste my time. I stood up. And before leaving i suddenly felt the urge to kiss him one last time. I couldn't resist my urge and kissed him on his forehead and left the room.