Chapter 13

A quarter plate of nachos.

A QUARTER.

That's all she ate. Guess why? Because she had a tuna sandwich for dinner, like an hour ago. 

A TUNA SANDWICH.

God, I don't understand how girls can survive with this little food. I had to finish the rest of her plate AND my burger.

"Seriously...I'm full..." Molly has been trying to cheer me up. Her plaid mini-skirt doesn't make things better. 

" You don't eat enough, you are going to pass out. Is this what you meant by 'figuring it out'?" I asked and she bites her thumbnail. God damn, where did she pick up this new habit? I pulled her hand away and shoved it onto her lap.

"Take off your panties," I said. She needs to learn lessons and I need to vent.

"Wh-wha-what?"

"Your panties. Off" I said again. 

She frowned but went with me. A yellow ice silk knickers, on my black carpet.

"Spread," I said and before she could do that properly, my fingers were already in her. She gasped a tremble and held to the car door.

"Dylan!!!" It was dry at first. Must have stinged. The next thrust was lubricated. She threw her head back, holding her breath. I started to play at a steady pace, stealing a glance at her now and then. Her nipples starting to show up. I add another finger and she yelps, holding my shoulder.

"Dylan, please"
"Rule no 1. You have to eat healthy and eat well. Got it?" She nodded, biting her lips with shut eyes. I thrust faster, at full length. She started panting. Her boobs pumping with my rhythm. She curled her toes and dug her nails into my shirt. 

I have learned that that is a sign of her nearing her release. A few more pumps and I stop, pulling out my fingers. She panned at me, wide eyed.
"What the..."

"Rule number 2" I wiped my fingers on my jeans. "No more mini skirts" She just stared at me, wide eyed and open mouth.

"You just gonna–" "Yes" she threw her hand in the air.

"Fine"

"Fine" I said. Now that cheered me up. The next 15 minute drive was hilarious. For me at least. Poor Doll keeps rubbing her palm on her neck, torturing her lips with forceful bites and her legs are stiff, squeezing shut what is supposed to be shut. Funny, she didn't try to finger herself. There were 'Dylan, please' and 'You are the worst, you know that?'. There were even some 'assholes' thrown in there but she didn't even touch her boobs. 

She doesn't know how to relieve herself. Which gives me an idea.

She refused to get down from the car, still pissed off with me. So, I tossed her on my shoulder. I threw her on the bed once we entered the cabin.

"Spread" her face is crossed but she stomped her feet to the bed, spreading wide. I kneeled between them and held her knees. Pink, clean, and fresh, I could tell.

"Your fingers" her anger dilutes with confusion. "Your fingers in here" I slapped her pussy a little. She hissed, hesitantly brought her fingers to her crotch. 

"Good. Now 1 into the hole" I guided her hand, pushing the fingers in. She stiffened. "Move in and out," I said, guiding her hand and she did. Her fingers are too thin, will need 2 to make up for my 1. See, that's why you should eat. 

When she realizes this, another finger joins the party. I slapped her hand and she stopped, glaring at me.

"One finger. You get only one finger" I said and she retrieved the intruder, still glaring at me. I narrowed my eyes and she doesn't give in. This thing got some nerves. I leaned in, my elbows next to her face.

"What are you glaring at you little fuck doll" my lips bite hers and pull to snap, earning a hiss.

"With that attitude, you can find your own release. Don't ask me" I leaned in again, pushing my tongue through her teeth. My tongue caressed and circled hers, sucking them. She tried to suck me and I gave a playful slap to her cheeks. 

"Don't misuse me," I said and she snapped.

"Then don't touch me," "Fine" I tried to stand and she rushed to grab my jacket. 

"Oh you want my jacket?" I kneel, slip them off, and drop them to her stomach. She whimpered and stopped her fingering. Took them out completely by the time I settled into the chair in front.

But I just got started, unzipping and pulling out my cock. She watched the wood spring to life, following each of my strokes of its length. Her eyes turn heavy and dark. A devilish smirk blooms on her face.

Well well well, what do we have here?

"With that attitude, you can find your own release. Don't ask me" she hissed. Growing fangs are we? 

I lean forward "Oh don't worry. I know how to take care of myself" it was a lie, a lie that she bought. He temper flares fast and she stomps out of the bed, patting the bed frame, finds my drawers, and pulls one out. Handcuffs and gags. Another. Paddles and whip. Another. Vibrators and dildos. 

Bingo!!!

She went straight to the biggest one but before she could touch it, I grabbed her waist from behind and lifted her off floor. She started cussing and punching my arm, which frankly, drives me more. I pulled out a real handcuff. One that doesn't snap off if she wants to, carbon black and evil. With a little struggle, I got her onto the rod attached to my ceiling and stepped back. She was panting from both the struggle and anger, tiptoeing for some sense of balance.

"What is this? Let me go" she twisted and turned but the thing didn't budge. Her crop top had ridden up, exposing her juicy navel and hardened nipples. 

"Which one do you want, a dildo or a vibrator?" I slowly walked to the particular drawer. She didn't answer, glaring at me. I just smiled "Oh, why not both?" I winked and her intensity watered down, a little. I grabbed the smallest dildo, smallest vibrator and pain relief lubricant. She wiggles, trying to pull the handcuff free again, to no avail. 

Behind her, away from her eyesight, I lifted the skirt a bit and it showed her thick and round butt

"Well, what do you know? I'm starting to like these skirts." I say, spreading those cheeks apart.

"Dylan?" I ignored her, slowly pushing in the pointy tip of lubricant into her anal. She hiss and grunted. After squeezing a generous amount, I went to kiss her. Then walked to the bathroom, cleaning the tip of the bottle with soap and rubbing alcohol before capping them back. The gel will need some time to work, numbing the unwanted pain. 

"Now, where were we" I grabbed the vibrator and circled her. 

"Dylan. Don't do anything stupid. Please. Stop" she rambled in panic. I grabbed her throat from behind, kissing her ears and whispering

"You will take what I give you, and you will like it" slowly but in one smooth move, I pushed the vibrator into her anal. She let out a short scream. Then squeezed shut her eyes and pinched her lips. I walk to her front, placing both my hands on her hips and finding those strained lips. 

Her protests muffled under my raw kiss. The vibrator hums with her moan. My fingers circle her nipples ideally. Toe to toe, I can tell when she curls her's and I back off, switching off the remote to the vibrator in my pocket. I plop on the chair again, slumping low and playing with my cock while she stares wide eyed and open mouth at me. 

"You asshole. Bone head. Get back here"I tuned off after that. 10minutes later, I went back in. This time, the small dildo in her front hole and my finger on her clit, vibrator at her anal switched on. She struggled at first.

"Yes.Aaa...Yes" She wrapped her legs around my waist, trying to confine me but I knew her secret. After an intense 5 minutes, I released her and broke her cage. This went on for, I don't know, an hour?

Her eyes begin watering "Dylan...Please...I will finish your stupid nachos. Just go get me one" she says, gulping and biting her lips. Sweat made her hair stick to her face and to be honest, I do feel a little sorry for her but what can I do. 

I'm not done yet.