Chapter 8

Her cold fingers, tiny and fragile, grabbed my cock. The tension in my shoulders let go. I think it's her thumb, running softly along the veins of my cock and to the point under my cock that is too sensitive. It sent a shiver up my spine. Then came the warmth. It covered the top, and only the fucking top, gliding and sliding gently. Slowly. The grip lowered a little and my head lulled back. She is keeping her grip loose. Still intimidated by my cock. 

"Harder..." Even I can hear the change she made to me, deeper, throaty. After a short pause, she TRIED and FAILED at being tight. It made me chuckle.

"D minus," I said and she paused. Then went a little tighter.

"C" I might have pissed her off. She went a little too clumsy that my tip poked her throat. She let me go, coughing on the side.

"Need more improvement," I said, biting my lips to control laughter.

"Maybe because I have a lousy teacher" she vents from under the table. I chuckled. Girl sure gets worked up fast.

"No, that was all you. THIS is your teacher" I reached down, finding my aim blindly and pulled her neck forward. My cock slides into her mouth, which she could have avoided if she wanted to. But she didn't, a big mistake, if you ask me. I held her throat a little tight and moved her in and out of my cock, letting approximately half of the length in. She moaned a protest. I reached my other hand down and caught her hair in a fist and started driving her deeper and harder. Gags and muffled shouts burst from underneath me. Her hands slap my thigh. I put her a little deeper, taking my entire length up her throat and letting it rest there, before pumping again. More strained my hands were, more it loosened my mind, letting it fly away. My chest heaved to her gagging rhythm. 

You are going to kill her!!!

Shit!!! I let her go and she falls out from under the table, to the floor, coughing her eyes out.

"Molly!!!" I lift her head, kneeling by her side. Tears streamed down her cheeks and her eyes were closed, lulling her head to all sides. I slap her cheeks.

"Molly!!!" she hums, leaning onto my chest. I had to support her from falling away, pulling her between my legs. 

You promised not to be too rough on her, you idiot!!!

Was it too rough then? Or just her threshold is low. The Pepsi I had earlier is half empty on the bed frame. I grabbed it, tipping the glass to her lips. Soon, she is on her own, gulping down the entire content. 

"Wait" I said, trying to get up. She caught my undershirt, pulling me back to sit.

"What?" "Was that an A?" she mumbled. Her eyes are clear and gleaming mischievously.  I didn't understand at first, but then, smirked at her.

"B, at most" she pouts. She fucking pouts after scaring the shit out of me!!! I moved back and straddled her. She let herself lay on the floor. In one swift move, I took off my undershirt, dumping it on the ground, and nestled between her legs. 

Then I lean down, nose to nose with her "This is A material" and slowly push into her hole. She gasps, closing her eyes tight. There is no way she is not a virgin. I mean, this girl is tight, and adjusting to me is a conscious decision.

"Breath..." I whisper to her ears, circling her ear shell with my fingers. It always had calmed her. It does now too. After a few seconds, I push. A little bit more. She grunts. A little bit more and she flusters for air. A little bit more and she is panting.

"Dylan" she said and I gave her a longer pause before seething myself completely in her. 

"Breath...relax..." I whispered again and she did as commanded, letting out a long and slow breath. When she had calmed enough (which was a struggle for me to wait), I pulled myself out and slowly thrust in one smooth move. She gasps sharply, holding her breath in place.

"Relax..." I whisper again, biting her earlobes this time. I pulled out and in I went again. She grabbed hold of my shoulder, pinching her lips and face red as a tomato. Out and in I go, she digs her nail into my skin. My body is trembling from control I put on them, to just not slam into her. I could feel the resolve dissolving a little by little thou. 

"Dylan...I can't" she gritted out.

"Sure you can..." Her pussy is oozing loads of juice, making me slide smoother in and out now. 

"No...I can't" her body arches, her legs tremble. She is nearing her best release ever and she doesn't even know it.

" I can't do this" she screamed after just a few more thrusts.

"You can't what? Cum for me,hmmm?" as in on cue, she gushed out. Her eyes shot open, and so did her mouth, gasping for air.

"And that is what orgasm feels like" I mumbled to her ears, licking her neck, nibbling her shoulder. More...I need more of her...