9.

FYI: for the story, your mom is from Spain and your dad is from your own home country.

Y/O = your origin

~~~~

A day later

YN'S POV

"Okay, so you contact me if something happens, okay?" Reneé confirms as she brushes my messy hair back. "Yeah, yeah, don't worry."

"Okay, I love you." She pecks my lips multiple times. "I love you too." I blush.

I walk out of the door and wait in the elevator for it to go all the way down to the lobby. Lucky me, there was already a cab waiting for me.

-

Nervously, I enter the small restaurant. My eyes dart around the room and I see Angourie waving her hand at me.

I sigh and make my way to the table, next to the front windows. We had a view of the street and the people walking.

"Hey Y/N how are you doing?" Ang greets me, smiling really hard. "I'm good, you?" I ask back, sitting down on the bench, across  her.

"Thank you so much for coming! So what will you order?" She asks, flipping through the menu. "I don't know, it's my first time here", I respond quickly.

"Is it your first time in the city too? Because this restaurant is really popular here." She states, laughing slightly.

"Well yeah, in the state actually. My mom is from Spain and my dad is from Y/O, but they met in Kentucky and raised me there."

I don't usually share this information because then they'll ask me 'do you speak Spanish? Say this in Spanish!'. Like fuck no, I'm not a translator.

"Ooh, do you speak Spanish?" "Yeah, but I only speak it with my mom and grandparents." I swear if she asks the question-

"Can you say my name in Spanish? Pretty please, just for me", she begs, talking like a baby. I force myself to not make a disgusted face because what the fuck. How the fuck are you 23 years old and still doing that.

( A/n - I swear it's my real phobia, like it's so cringe💀)

"Okay, but it's the same, so you won't be surprised." I sigh before saying it. "Angourie Rice." Her eyes lit up in pure adoration at me saying her name. Like bitch, it's the same.

"Wow! You'll have to be my tutor", she winks, raising her eyebrows. The fuck? "But in all seriousness I have something to tell you. I tried to tell you a couple weeks ago, but Reneé interrupted us." She begins, rolling her eyes at the memory.

No. She'll confess. I laugh nervously as she continues. "So I wanted to tell you that-"

"Hey ladies, how are you? My name is Alexis and I'll be at your waiter today. What are we getting today?" He asks kindly. She sighs, clearly annoyed that her declaration got interrupted again.

"Hey, we're good thank you. Can I get a the ribs and fries please? And a little bit of salad on the side." I order, breathing out in relief.

"So the ribs with fries, plus a salad on the side. And for the girlfriend, what will you have?" He questions, pointing at Angourie with his pen.

That instantly makes her mouth form into a toothy grin. Girlfriend? Does it look like I'm dating her? Don't I seem uninterested enough?

"I'll get the hamburger please! And water for both of us." She commands . Alexis writes down everything before leaving for the kitchen.

"Back to what I was saying.! So I'm going straight to it or else I am going to get interrupted again." She jokes dryly.

"So I wanted to tell you that I lo-" she got cut off my a knock on the window. We turn our head and there was Bebe, waving at us.

"Fucking hell", Angourie grunts, rolling her eyes. Bebe signals us to wait and after a couple of seconds, she comes in the restaurant and sits down beside me.

"Hey girls! I was just passing by when I saw two girls sitting in a restaurant and I was like 'they look familiar'. So I walked closer and holy shit, it was you two! I thought 'what a coincidence!' Then I was like, how did they not invite me? Like you two are my bestest best friends. I was a little confused, but then brushed it off and I knocked! Then I don't know why, but you seem a little annoyed, Ang. But I was like 'no worries, she's just on her period or whatever. Then I..." Bebe starts to rant on purpose.

I sigh in relief. Even if she came to 'save' me, I know this isn't a coincidence. I'm sure at 99.9% that Reneé sent her. Either way I'm happy, so.

"Hum, actually my mom sent me a text telling me that she was sick, I really need to go", Angourie announces, looking at her phone.

"But the food, what are we going to do with it?" I say with a sad voice, like I was disappointed. "Uh, you can give mine to her and....look keep it", she says, tossing me a 50$ bill.

"Thank you, see you Monday!" I wave at her. She smile slightly before walking out of the restaurant. I see her shake her head in disgust when she passes by the window.

"Oh my gosh, Bebe I love you so much, you are my saviour", I thank, throwing myself in her arms. "Don't worry girl, I'll always have your back." She smiles.

Just at this instant, Alexis came back with the food and drinks. "This is for you and this is for your girlf- other friend", he looks confused. He still places our food in front of us and offers us a kind smile before walking off.

"I was hungry anyway", Bebe sighs before biting off the burger. "That shit is so good", she rolls her eyes, her mouth full of food. "And it's free", I joke, taking a handful of fries and put it in my mouth.

~~~~

Will Angourie ever get the chance to confess without anyone interrupting her?

A/n - I made a schedule and I'll post 2 times a week : Wednesday and Sunday.

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌