5.

Y/N'S POV

"Well...you won't see me any unprofessional after this?" "No, I promise, spill the tea."

"So basically I started working with Madison like two years ago. It started normal, it was good. Then we caught feelings for each other, but at the time she was also dating a girl named Kelia. So like after that she told me that she couldn't chose between me and Kelia, so I quit the job."

"You dated Madison Beer?! That's so cool!" Reneé exclaims, cheering a little. "Well first of all, we didn't date, okay? Second it is not a good thing. Madison is capable of everything. Like it wouldn't surprise me if she released a song about how I abandoned her." I sigh.

"But did you?" Reneé raises an eyebrow. "What- no!"  I put my hands up in surrender.

"The thing that happened is that after I quit, Kelia and Madison broke up and she wanted me back. So, I said that we could keep contact and after a few weeks, she stopped responding to my messages so I stopped too."  I explain.

"Damn. But why would she do that?" She asks, her mouth full of the kimchi, noodle soup with dumplings I made her. "I don't know, it's a question I ask myself everyday", I sigh watching her eat. "That shit is so good", she moans tapping the table. "Thank  you", I laugh.

A month later

RENEÉ'S POV

It's been a month since Y/N and I became friends and we grew  very close.

She wakes up at 5 a.m. to get my things ready and make me breakfast. She usually makes everything I requested the previous day.

Then she wakes me up and waits for me in the living room. At this time she takes my bag and puts snack and things that I need on set.

Then we meet up with Bebe and Avantika on the lobby and we all go on set in the same car. The girls and I go to get ready while she takes a break in my trailer.

After that we meet up for lunch with the cast and we all eat at the common room. Next she helps around with the crew while we continue filming.

Finally we go home with Bebe and Avantika and Y/N cooks for me again.

But for the past two days, she has been sick. She got a sore throat and a fever. Luckily, it was over the weekend, but now she can't  come on set with me.

"Hey Y/N will you be okay? I can stay if you want." I enter my head into her room, looking worriedly at her.

"No, it's okay. Thanks though. But call me if anything, okay?" "Yeah, don't worry", I lie to her. I'm not going to call her when she's sick.

30 minutes later

I arrive on set and go to the beauty trailer. There's
Ang and Bebe who's already there. "Hey girls!" I greet, sitting down. "Hey R, Y/N's not with you?" Ang asks me.

Not even an "hey, how are you". Straight to Y/N. I swear that bitch has a crush (more like an obsession) with Y/N. Always clinging to her, always asking about her, just always Y/N.

And I'm not jealous —and even if I was— it just pisses me off. And I know that Y/N knows that Ang has a crush on her. Either she really has feelings for Ang or she just acts kind to not upset her.